De resultaten 1 tot 13 van 13 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Vin Diesel

Standaard Vin Diesel

Omdat mijn thread van vinnie met de naam xxx niet gewaardeert werd dan maar deze.

EHMM...

HE Still Rullez in TFaTF.

P.s. Zijn er mensen die weten of ie nog in andere films gaat playen??

P.S. 2 Thx Bozz
    Mijn DVD-collectie is still rising!! http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollect...alias=SardaukR

Standaard

Zijn er ook geen plannen voor Pitch Black 2, dacht zoiets gehoord te hebben....
    "I'm as serious as an erection problem."
    DiViDieS
    Collectie update: 3 februari '06 - 1 dvd(s) - totaal 474 dvd's

Standaard

Misschien een idee om IMDB te bekijken?

Standaard

heh, die url ken ik bijna uit mijn hoofd

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Diesel,+Vin

de twee waar ik op wacht zijn;

- XXX2 (2005)
    - Riddick (2004) (pitch black 2)

helaas heeft ie schijnbaar 2 Fast 2 Furious (fast & the furious 2) af moeten slaan omdat zichzelf wilde verplichten aan XXX-2 en Riddick..
    kan me er wel iets bij voorstellen maar jammer jammer jammer blijft het toch..

grt.

Tim

OH JA, en maak ik jullie ook nog jaloers *grin* van de week heb ik een triple-x longsleeve t-shirt binnengekregen van een prijsvraag.
    Dummy die ik ben, ben ik wel vergeten hoe ik in godsnaam die prijsvraag gevonden had.. maar ja, t-shirt = t-shirt
    hehe.. en een polsband van xxx, maar das minder stoer
    that's not a tool, that's a goddamn brick! (gone in 60 seconds)

Mijn collectie
    Bordeaux is Co-StarTrader en Safetrader

Standaard

De volgende film gaat ook nog komen:
    A man apart (of ook wel El Diablo of This Man's Dominion).
    Ik heb ook de link van site van A Man Apart, met trailer, zie onderstaande link 8)
    http://www.amanapartmovie.com/flash/index.html

Een andere film , die hier niet de bioscoop heeft gehaald, is Knockaround Guys. Deze film is wel al uit op R1 UsA dvd.
    Ik heb ook nog onderstaande interview van hem. Denk dat je nu wel aardig vooruit zal komen. Zie onderstaande artikel. Bron www.joblo.com

INT: Vin Diesel Apr. 12, 2003
    Source: JoBlo.com by: Mike Sampson
    Unfortunately I didn't get to sit and talk with Vin Diesel until the afternoon before A MAN APART hit theaters last Friday. But he's such a damn busy guy. With CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK, XXX2, HANNIBAL THE CONQUEROR and NY GIANT (he explains below), it seems everyone wants a piece of Mr. Diesel (including our own JoBlo). It's the last leg of an exhausting press leg and Vin is completely worn out. He's running late but I sit patiently as I'm told the poor guy hasn't had a moments peace in the past couple days. He finally lumbers in and when he's told this is his last stop, he drops to his knees in celebration. The good news gives the man a second wind and like a rocket he's up on his feet again. I should mention he doesn't sit down again for the remainder of the interview. Feeling guilty for the delay (and the subsequent trimming of our time to get back on schedule) he immediately launches into an explanation for his fatigue...

Vin: You know, you do the premiere and you go to the after party because so many people worked on the project and you want to see how people are responding to your work. Then you are trying to sign off with directors for future projects and making excuses for why you didn’t read a script you were supposed to read Monday. You finally get everything wrapped up. You arrive in New York at 4 a.m., you have to be up at 7 a.m. and you’re lying there, it’s about 4:30 a.m., and you start to think, ‘What the hell am I going to say on Letterman.’ You’re never going to sleep..."

It's OK, you don't have to explain. Anyway, on to A MAN APART. What drew you to this film and this character?

Believe it or not, the love story. This is an opportunity to play a character who loves his wife so unabashedly and you don’t see that a whole lot — especially with tough guys. This guy loves his wife so much that his friends make fun of him. It’s almost awkward that he can’t even look at another woman. Here’s a guy who finds himself in a strip club and almost sabotages a whole operation because he won’t get a lap dance. And he won’t get the lap dance because he feels it will compromise his marriage to a woman that is [dead].

In this film, Diablo can be interpreted in several ways. What’s your take on who Diablo is?

I don’t know who Diablo is [laughs]. I am trying to figure it out like the rest of us. I almost want to give you the question and find out what you think because as an audience member you are the most important element in this film. I think Diablo is the drug itself. It is this virus, the greed, this multi-billion dollar business and everything that goes into this business. And what the film does is juggle who the different suspects are to kind of mask what the real Diablo is. The real Diablo in my mind is the cocaine.

You kind of burst onto the scene, but you’ve been on the grind for a minute—tell us a little about how you broke into the business.

I started acting when I was 7, hustling to get off off-Broadway plays. I went to California when I was 22, thought that the door would open up for a New York-trained actor, came back a year later a failure. I couldn’t make it in Hollywood, so I had to come back to New York and do it the New York way, which is you make it yourself. You make your own opportunities. There is a certain kind of hustle you get from growing up in this city. So I was bouncing and saved $3,000, and I made a short film called MUTLI-FACIAL that I wrote, directed, starred in and financed.

Then I worked on the phone telemarketing for a year and made $47,000 with a friend of mine. We pooled [our money] together. The reason why it’s so simple for me, it’s just about making good films because I paid to make movies [once]. And, just the idea of making movies was equally gratifying, whether I was or was not getting paid to do it. I had to make movies. If you see Multi-facial or Strays you can see that love for filmmaking early on, to the point where you’re dedicated. Instead of buying a car or clothes, I would save every dime and put it into the film. I wouldn’t buy a stitch of clothing that I couldn’t return at the end of the month if I couldn’t eat. I made $2,000 last for six months in New York [laughs]. I just hustled in every single way that I could.

Most of your roles tend to blur racial lines, is that purposely?

Yeah. When I was growing up there were no multicultural actors — MULTI-FACIAL explains a lot of it — everyone was pigeonholed. Sidney Poitier did a very important press conference where he talked about being a man and being regarded as an actor. In some way, that’s what I do by playing characters that are racially ambiguous or by blurring those lines [and being] an actor first and foremost. [I’m] doing my part. There are going to be a lot more multicultural kids coming around in the future, and to be able to make a way for them is a good thing. Never has it been clearer than now that the idea of being an actor and just being a human being without being pigeonholed is so necessary. [I am] saying judge me by my talent, judge me by my character, and judge me as a man and a human being.

Earlier, you talked about the great love story in this movie and how it drew you to the film. Is this a feeling you currently have in your life?

I look forward to it. I am not in a relationship now because I have this ideal image of relationships. My father and mother have been together for many many years, and that is my idea of what a relationship should be. And I kind of want to do it right.

What about doing another movie like a romantic comedy? I hear you have one coming up?

It's called NY GIANT. It’s about an athlete who has to go to charm school to save his relationship. Kind of an ANY GIVEN SUNDAY meets MY FAIR LADY...

------------------------------------

Unfortunately, that's all the time that we could spend with Vin, but we thank him for the time and look forward to our next such meeting.

Click here to check out the official
    http://www.joblo.com/moviewallpapers/amanapart.htm
    http://www.joblo.com/celebritywallpapers/vindiesel.htm

Veel plezier
    My dvdcollection
    Roos
    StarTrader

Dane

Standaard

Ik heb de trailer van A man apart een tijdje geleden ook gezien en ik ben best wel benieuwd naar deze film, het lijkt hier echt naar voren te komen dat Diesel echt goed kan acteren denk ik, voor zover je dat uit een trailer kan opmaken ten minste. Het lijkt me een goede film in ieder geval.

Elwood.

Glorious Member Avatar van Jaded
    Registratie datum
    Jan 2002

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Elwood Blues
    het lijkt hier echt naar voren te komen dat Diesel echt goed kan acteren denk ik
    Ik hoop het voor hem.
    Als hij nog een paar films maakt in het genre dat hij nu bezig is, dan voorspel ik weinig goeds voor zijn verdere loopbaan.
    Dan heb je een soort Steven Seagal 2.

Standaard

Ik heb nog 2 films gevonden waarin Vin Diesel gaat acteren. Vooral de 2e titel spreekt me erg aan. Hoop dat het net zo'n grote productie gaat worden als Gladiator. Zullen ze zn tato's alleen ff moeten wegwerken

Dreadnaught
    Hannibal
    "When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and suddenly I realized that I was talking to myself."

[ DVD website v1 ][ v2 ][ Collectie]

Standaard

Ik heb trouwens ook gehoord dat ie met de premiere van xxx2 naar ons kleine kikkerlandje komt.

Heeft iemand daar ook wat van gehoord, of is dit een mooie fabel...
    Mijn DVD-collectie is still rising!! http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollect...alias=SardaukR

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door SardaukR@yahoo.com
    Ik heb trouwens ook gehoord dat ie met de premiere van xxx2 naar ons kleine kikkerlandje komt.

Heeft iemand daar ook wat van gehoord, of is dit een mooie fabel...
    Dat zou ook zijn geweest met deel 1, hij zou naar het theater waar ik werk komen, heb m toen ook nergens gezien

Standaard

Paar leuke feitjes over de man (gevonden op www.imdb.com)

Birth name
    Mark Vincent
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height
    6' 2"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini biography
    Vin's father taught theatre. His mother was an astrologist. Other than revealing that Vincent is his real last name, he won't talk about much of the rest of his early life. Vin dropped out of college to make Multi-Facial (1994), a short about a struggling actor that played in Cannes in 1995, which eventually got Steven Spielberg's attention. Spielberg then cast him in Saving Private Ryan (1998) and Vin's career was launched.

IMDb mini-biography by
    John Sacksteder <jsack@ka.net>

Mini biography
    Vin Diesel was raised by his astrologer/psychiatrist mother and adoptive father in an artist's housing project in New York's Greenwich Village, never knowing his biological father. His first break in acting happened by chance, when at the age of seven he and his friends broke into a theatre to vandalize it. A woman stopped them and offered them each a script and $20, on the condition that they would attend everyday after school. From there, Vin's fledgling career progressed from the New York repertory company run by his father, to the Off-Off-Broadway circuit. At 17 and already sporting a well-honed physique, he became a bouncer at some of New York's hippest clubs to earn himself some extra cash. It was at this time that he changed his name to 'Vin Diesel'.

Following high school, Vin enrolled as an English major at Hunter College, but dropped out after three years to go to Hollywood to further his acting career. Being an experienced theatre actor did not make any impression in Hollywood and after a year of struggling to make his mark, he returned to New York. His mother then gave him a book called "Feature Films at Used Car Prices" by 'Rick Schmidt'. The book showed him that he could take control of his career and make his own movies. He wrote a short film based on his own experiences as an actor, called Multi-Facial (1994), which was shot in less than three days at a cost of $3,000. Multi-Facial (1994) was eventually accepted for the 1995 Cannes Film Festival where it got a tumultuous reception.

Afterwards, Vin returned to Los Angeles and raised almost $50,000 through telemarketing to fund the making of his first feature, Strays (1997). Six months after shooting, the film was accepted for the 1997 Sundance Film Festival, and although it received a good reception, it didn't sell as well as hoped. Yet again Vin returned disappointed to New York only to receive a dream phone call. Steven Spielberg was impressed by Multi-Facial (1994) and wanted to meet Vin, leading him to be cast in Saving Private Ryan (1998). Multi-Facial (1994) earned Vin more work, when the director of Iron Giant, The (1999) saw it and decided to cast Vin in the title role. From there, Vin's career has steadily grown, with him securing his first lead role as 'Richard B Riddick' in the sci-fi film Pitch Black (2000). That role has earned him a legion of devoted fans and the public recognition he deserves.

IMDb mini-biography by
    Lilith <webmistress@vindiesel.co.uk>

Trivia
    He worked as a bouncer in New York.

Has a non-identical twin brother, Paul Vincent (IV), who is a film editor.

Has an Italina Mastiff named "Roman".

Mother is an astrologer.

Has 2 sisters

Ranked #46 in Premiere's 2003 annual Power 100 List. Had ranked #95 in 2002.

He's an admitted fan of Dungeons and Dragons, and according to an interview on Conan O'Brian he played for 24 years.

Personal quotes
    "Well, I've worked out for years. For a long time it was my only sense of gratification."

"I would get into fights with other bouncers when a guy was already on the floor and the other guys thought it was alright to jump up in the air and land on the guy's head."

"I was being offered three franchises at the same time - Pitch Black, XXX, and The Fast and the Furious - and I had to choose. I couldn't do all three." - on why he didn't do the Fast and the Furious sequel

"This isn't a poster. This is a declaration of war!" -Re: the XXX poster and what it means for his career

Salary
    Riddick (2004) $11,000,000
    XXX (2002) $10,000,000
    Fast and the Furious, The (2001) $2,500,000
    Saving Private Ryan (1998) $100,000
    ? | Home Cinema | Gekeken Films/Series | Don't ask me... I use my brain to keep my ears apart.

Standaard

Salary
    Riddick (2004) $11,000,000
    XXX (2002) $10,000,000
    Fast and the Furious, The (2001) $2,500,000
    Saving Private Ryan (1998) $100,000

leuke carriere planning
    that's not a tool, that's a goddamn brick! (gone in 60 seconds)

Mijn collectie
    Bordeaux is Co-StarTrader en Safetrader

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten