De resultaten 1 tot 7 van 7 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Invasion of the Body Snatchers (Two-Disc Collector’s Edition)

Fox and MGM Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Invasion of the Body Snatchers (Two-Disc Collector’s Edition) on 7th August 2007 priced at $19.98 SRP. A horror classic in which a small group discovers that the human race is quietly being supplanted by alien beings devoid of emotion, the edgy thriller is directed Philip Kaufman and stars Donald Sutherland, Brooke Adams, Veronica Cartwright and sci-fi icon Leonard Nimoy. A remake of the 1956 propaganda masterpiece, this two-disc collectors edition it timed to coincide with the August theatrical release of The Invasion, the latest re-imagining of the timeless story starring Nicole Kidman, Daniel Craig, Jeremy Northam and Jeffrey Wright.

Features include…

Disc One: Main Feature
    • English Dolby Surround, Spanish Stereo and French Mono
    • English and Spanish subtitles
    • Audio Commentary by director Philip Kaufman

Disc Two: Extra Features
    • Re-Visitors From Outer Space or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Pod featurette
    • Practical Magic: The Special Effect Pod featurette
    • The Man Behind The Scream: The Sound Effects Pod featurette
    • The Invasion Will Be Televised: The Cinematography Pod featurette
    • Original Theatrical Trailer
    Bron: DVDtimes.co.uk

"When a forest grows too wild, a purging fire is inevitable and natural." | DVD's te koop | My Collection | WhatIWatch

Standaard

Very nice indeed!

Heb voorheen een paar keer overwegen om de barebone-dvd te kopen, maar heb dat gelukkig niet gedaan.
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Artwork:
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Zal eens tijd worden; neem aan dat ie ook op Br of HD-dvd uitkomt ?

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten