De resultaten 1 tot 8 van 8 worden weergegeven.

Standaard John Wick: Chapter Two

John Wick 2, starring Keanu Reeves, is now John Wick: Chapter Two. And it's just a year away...

Ah, John Wick. If you're a fan of action movies, particularly very good ones, it's worth digging a copy out and treating yourselves. Don't worry, we'll still be here when you get back.
    And whilst you're watching the original, headlined by Keanu Reeves, be assured that Reeves and co are hard at work on the sequel.

John Wick: Chapter Two, as it's now called, has just been given its release date too, with the film landing in the US on February 10th 2017.
    Amongst the cast for the sequel are Common, Ruby Rose, Ian McShane, Laurence Fishburne, Bridget Moynahan and John Leguizamo. The movie is in post-production now, being oversee this time by Chad Stahelski (who co-directed the first). Derek Kolstad has penned the sequel.
    More on John Wick: Chapter Two as we hear it.

Read more: http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/go/39019#ixzz40bOYrgd5

Aangezien ik deel 1 goed te pruimen vond, zal ik deze zeker niet overslaan.

Standaard

Deel 1 was erg gaaf, een heerlijke vrijdagavondschopfilm voor als de vrouw niet thuis is.

Standaard

Mijn vrouw vond 'm anders ook goed .

Standaard

De Teaser trailer is uit:

Ik heb me ontzettend vermaakt bij het eerste deel van deze reeks. Bijzonder leuke wraakfilm. Heb ook weer enorm veel zin in dit tweede deel.

Standaard

Super Bowl TV Spot:

Standaard

US recensies zijn uitermate positief
    "A man's got to know his limitations", ...

Standaard

Ik heb me ook al bijzonder goed geamuseerd met het eerste deel. Lijkt me weer heerlijk hersenloos vermaak te worden.

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten