De resultaten 1 tot 8 van 8 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: 666 Park Avenue

Standaard 666 Park Avenue

At the ominous address of 666 Park Avenue, anything you desire can be yours. Everyone has needs, desires and ambition. For the residents of The Drake, these will all be met, courtesy of the building's mysterious owner, Gavin Doran (Terry O'Quinn). But every Faustian contract comes with a price. When Jane Van Veen (Rachael Taylor) and Henry Martin (Dave Annable), an idealistic young couple from the Midwest, are offered the opportunity to manage the historic building, they not only fall prey to the machinations of Doran and his mysterious wife, Olivia (Vanessa Williams), but unwittingly begin to experience the shadowy, supernatural forces within the building that imprison and endanger the lives of the residents inside. Sexy, seductive and inviting, The Drake maintains a dark hold over all of its residents, tempting them through their ambitions and desires, in this chilling new drama that's home to an epic struggle of good versus evil.

Based on the book series by Gabriella Pierce.

1x01 -- Pilot -- When Jane Van Veen and Henry Martin, an idealistic young couple from the Midwest, arrive in New York City, the glamorous center of industry and media, they are offered the opportunity to manage the historic Drake by its wealthy owners, Gavin and Olivia Duran - and the seduction begins. Jane, a small town girl with big ambitions, always knew she wanted to be an architect. Henry, a member of the Mayor's staff, is grounded, intelligent and tenacious. They are lured by the intoxicating lifestyle of New York's wealthy elite. But they soon wonder what they've gotten themselves into when they unwittingly bump into the dark embrace of the building's mysterious supernatural forces which endanger the lives of their residents.

Beste nieuwe serie van dit seizoen!

Standaard

Ik ga deze serie ook bekijken, ben wel benieuwd. En een mooie cast.

Lees op tv.com wel juist negatieve kritiek gebaseerd op de eerste vier afleveringen: http://www.tv.com/news/the-4-episode...nd-more-29918/.
    Laatste aankoop: Parks and Recreation seizoen 2 en 3, Castle seizoen 4 en 5, Friday Night Lights seizoen 4 en 5, Entourage seizoen 8, Rundskop, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Descendants, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Stand by Me en Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.

Mijn dvd collectie

Get Glue

Standaard

Zag in de VS al aankondigen ervan. Zag er goed uit.
    Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me!

Standaard

Laatste aflevering was bloedstollende Halloween aflevering.

Standaard

Ik heb het halverwege de eerste aflevering opgegeven . Niet zo mijn ding denk ik. En het leven is te kort om naar iets te kijken dat ik niet helemaal top vind is mijn mening .

Veel plezier ermee nog!
    Laatste aankoop: Parks and Recreation seizoen 2 en 3, Castle seizoen 4 en 5, Friday Night Lights seizoen 4 en 5, Entourage seizoen 8, Rundskop, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Descendants, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Stand by Me en Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.

Mijn dvd collectie

Get Glue

Standaard

Is gisteren gecancelled door ABC, samen met Last Resort.

http://www.tv.com/news/abc-cancels-l...-avenue-30096/

Mijn dvd collectie

Get Glue

Standaard

Jammer, blijf het een goede serie vinden. Nu maar hopen dat Chicago Fire wel verlengd wordt!

Standaard

Chicago Fire heeft toch alvast een full season order gekregen. Heb het zelf nog niet gezien. Heb wel gelezen dat het voornamelijk om halfnaakte mannen gaat . Niet om te zeggen dat daar iets mis mee is .

http://www.tv.com/news/nbc-stokes-ch...n-order-30029/

Mijn dvd collectie

Get Glue

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten