De resultaten 1 tot 9 van 9 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Maleficent

Standaard Maleficent

This is perhaps some of the coolest news in a while (and apropos consider it's source). Ain't It Cool News is reporting that Tim Burton is developing a SLEEPING BEAUTY adaptation for Disney that will be told from the point of view of villainess Maleficent (and the working title for the project is, in fact, MALEFICENT). The film would take a look story from Maleficent's eyes kind of how the way WICKED told WIZARD OF OZ from the vantage point of the Wicked Witch.
    It's unclear if Burton would actually direct the film but it certainly looks good for him to step behind the camera. As AICN mentions, the project is being developed in a "quasi Live Actiony kinda way," and while I'm not exactly sure what that means, I'm wondering if it's a style similar to what Burton did with ALICE IN WONDERLAND (a film I'm hearing Disney is very, very happy with).
    The obvious question that arises is what would (or HAS) happened with DARK SHADOWS, a movie that was expected to be Burton's next and most recent teaming with Johnny Depp. Harry Knowles adds that he's heard SHADOWS has been "stumbling" and that may give this MALEFICENT project the advantage.
    Source: Ain't It Cool News
    Ik ben zelf een grote Burton fan. Hij is iemand die sprookjes zo goed kan vertellen en filmen en ben dus benieuwd of dit weer een alltime klassieker gaat worden,

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Tim Burton heeft precies wat met Disney Claccics...

Standaard

Heeft even geduurd maar er is een trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioEA5fWjvOE

Titel mag ook wel aangepast worden

Standaard

Ik ben zeer benieuwd. De eerste indruk is positief.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door theregiment Bekijk bericht
    Heeft even geduurd maar er is een trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioEA5fWjvOE

Titel mag ook wel aangepast worden
    Done

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Begrijp me niet verkeerd, mijn indruk is niet negatief. Toch geraak ik tijdens het bekijken van deze beelden het gevoel niet kwijt dat dit uit dezelfde machine geperst werd als "Alice in Wonderland" en "Oz, the Great and Powerful". Op visueel vlak is het toch veel van 't zelfde. Ook de moderne "Snow White" and "The Giant Slayer", lijken me op bepaalde vlakken nogal inwisselbaar. Datzelfde ongeïnspireerde sfeertje, donkerder, maar nooit écht voluit. Ik mis eigenheid. En daar had ik bij Maleficent nu nét wel op gehoopt. Verder heb ik een dubbel gevoel bij Angelina Jolie. Ik geef toe dat ik ondanks enkele goede rollen nog steeds geen fan ben. Ik zie haar hier niet mee wegkomen. En toch ben ik best benieuwd.

Standaard

Visueel zal het prachtig zijn, maar voor de doorgewinterde filmkijker mogelijk een saaie 'been there, done that' film. En het is Disney

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten