Pagina 1 van 3 123 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 59 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Thor

Standaard Thor

Matthew Vaughn to Direct Thor

Marvel Studios is setting Matthew Vaughn to direct Thor, based on the Marvel Comics character. Marvel is aiming for a pre-strike production start this winter.

Mark Protosevich (I Am Legend, The Cell) did the adaptation of the comic book franchise that launched in 1962. Thor is a blonde-tressed, hammer-wielding hero who's sent to Earth to protect mankind.

Vaughn's deal is closing just as Paramount releases the Vaughn-directed Stardust today.

Thor marks Vaughn's second effort at a superhero pic. He was attached to direct X-Men: The Last Stand before bowing out for personal reasons. Vaughn, who produced the Guy Ritchie-directed films Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch, made his directing debut with the Daniel Craig starrer Layer Cake.

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Zoals gezegd, er is maar één respectabele Thor en dat is die uit deze film!
    DVD-pagina - DVD Info - Facebook - SafeTrader
    Ik heb een fantasy-boek geschreven! Lees er alles over hier!

Standaard

CHUD has heard rumor that Marvel Studios wants wrestler Triple H ("Blade: Trinity") to play the god of thunder Thor in the film adaptation of the famed comic.

This has caused a big riff with director Matthew Vaughn ("Stardust") who "is dead set against it." However with the disappointing opening of "Stardust" and the looming strike, he may not have much choice.

Other talk has yielded a far more interesting possibility - Kevin McKidd (HBO's "Rome," "Kingdom of Heaven," "Hannibal Rising"). Of course that will also depend upon the failure/success of NBC's "Journeyman" which he's the lead star in.

Standaard

Chris Hemsworth Cast as Thor

EXCLUSIVE: Talk about spot-on casting. I've just learned that Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige and director Kenneth Branagh have chosen their THOR -- and it's Chris Hemsworth, who can currently be seen as "George Kirk" in J.J. Abrams' Star Trek reboot and also just snagged the lead in Red Dawn for United Artists on Thursday. (He's currently filming Joss Whedon's horror flick Cabin In The Woods for UA, and I heard the studio was so hot on him that it cast Hemsworth in the action pic.) The 25-year-old Australian hunk is a virtual unknown here in the United States. But he played "Kim Hyde" on 171 episodes of Home and Away, the successful Oz TV series where Heath Ledger started. Hemsworth is repped by partner and co-founder William Ward at ROAR management and agent Ilene Feldman. Marvel Studios has scheduled Thor for a May 20, 2011, release.

The way Chris Hemsworth got the part of Thor is one of those great Hollywood backstories that happens only once in a blue moon. Ward had found Chris during one of the manager's many scouting trips to Australia. Ward brought him to Los Angeles and really put him out there to casting directors and production executives. As for the major agencies, I hear CAA passed on the meeting, Endeavor took it but passed on repping him, and ICM was interested but dragged their feet. But Ilene Feldman understood his appeal immediately.

Chris had read for the part of Thor but wasn't given a test because a casting director had nixed him early on. I'm told Chris' younger brother Liam (who's also a ROAR client) then tested for the role of Thor, but Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige passed. Then, after a conversation with Ward ("You've got to reconsider Chris, he's your guy"), Feige decided to let Chris read again. And once Marvel put him on tape, it was "Oh my god". Branagh came to town last week and saw the Chris test and made the final casting decision today.
    Favoriete film genre: Mafia / Western

'The World Is Yours'

"Say 'ello to ma' li'l frien"

"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."

Standaard

Op de vraag wat hij Thor (rol van Chris Hemsworth) precies wil bijbrengen, antwoordde Miller: "Durf. Niet in de betekenis dat we een algemeen "donkere" versie van Thor willen zien, maar in de zin dat we Thors woede willen voelen wanneer hij tekeergaat. We willen hem zien vechten alsof de hel was losgebroken. We willen instinctieve reacties uitlokken. Zijn avonturen mogen niet rein en steriel zijn. We willen vuiligheid, roet en bloed. We willen elk bottenbrekend moment van elk gevecht kunnen voelen. En wanneer hij zijn storm ontketent, willen we het gevoel hebben dat er een god aan het werk is."

Bron: Filmtotaal

Mmm klinkt nu al spannend!

Standaard

De soundtrack voor deze film komt zeker van Manowar? Zou wel heel gaaf zijn!

Standaard

De Hamer was al te zien in de credits-scene van Iron Man 2, nu de eigenaar:

"That's not the director's cut, that's called "The Asshole, Dredge Up Anything You Fucking Can, Put It Out There, and Let Some Schmuck Look at It for $13.99 Cut." -- Shane Black

BR: 125/DVD: 542/HD-DVD: 50

Standaard

Ziet er toch wel tof uit.
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Vooral Nathalie Portman Heb het niet zo met Thor..maar ziet er wel goed uit.

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Pascal Barroso Bekijk bericht
    kan ik niet bekijken maar hier is er nog één:
    i dunno of het dezelfde is http://www.filmtotaal.nl/artikel.php?id=18529

het overtuigt wederom totaal niet, nathalie is wel
    Startrader

Dedicated HT: Sony HW30ES, Kingpin VFS210, Focal 826V, Focal 800CC, Focal 807V+Norstone stylum 2 stands., SVS PC12-NSD DSP, Marantz SR6007, HTPC met xbmc, Mele f10
    Woonkamer HT: LG 50pk950, Triangle Galaxy 2 speakers, Sub: Geen, Receiver: Pioneer VSX-919 AH-K, Mediaplayer: Htpc met openelec frodo + aeon mq5 skin, Telenet HD Digicorder, WII Black, Harmony One

Storage: Unraid Pro Home Mediaserver

Standaard

Het begin van de trailer is echt komisch. "Waar hebt u uw training genoten? Ik weet uit ervaring dat alleen iemand met een soortgelijk training uit Afganistan, Tsjechië in staat is om mijn mannen uit te schakelen." Hoepel toch een eind op. Totaal geen vertrouwen in deze film.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Smooth-J Bekijk bericht
    Ik krijg (zelfs op een Mac ) alleen een Quicktime logo met een vraagteken te zien..... miss een andere link?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door TylerDurden Bekijk bericht
    Ik krijg (zelfs op een Mac ) alleen een Quicktime logo met een vraagteken te zien..... miss een andere link?
    Dat is heel erg vreemd, bij mij doet ie het wel gewoon.

Hier nog wat meer trailers in verschillende resoluties:

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2011/Thor/trailer.php

Erwin_W

Standaard

En anders hier wel http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810026342/video/23447610

Trailer ziet er goed uit, maar tis niet 'realistisch' als Iron Man of de Hulk (euh ja... je begrijpt wel wat ik bedoel ) Ben wel benieuwd!

memphisflash

Standaard

Na de Super Bowl Spot, is 'ie daar eindelijk, de 2e Trailer voor 'Thor' ... Sweet !!!!!
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810026342/video/24212700
    Laatst aangepast door memphisflash : 18-02-2011 om 18:28

Standaard

Echt een coole trailer, geeft de film heel anders weer..

Standaard

Ligt het nu aan mij of kan die Chris Hemsworth echt niet acteren. Voor de rest ziet het er uit als een standaard Marvel CGI blockbuster, denk dat ik hem maar even mee pak ik de bios.

Standaard

25 nieuwe pics (van Upper Deck's movie cell trading card line):

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=75338
    Sonny: "What the hell is this?"
    Clemenza: "It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
    - The Godfather (1972) -

whatiwatch

Standaard

Internationale posters:

Clemenza: "It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
    - The Godfather (1972) -

whatiwatch

Standaard

Onderste poster is wel tof, maar dan zonder de gezichten erboven langs.

Standaard

Nieuwe tv spot en nieuwe posters:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=75595
    - The Godfather (1972) -

whatiwatch

- The Godfather (1972) -

whatiwatch

- The Godfather (1972) -

whatiwatch

Pagina 1 van 3 123 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten