Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 39 worden weergegeven.

Standaard The Hangover 2: Bangkok

THE BOYS ARE BACK

Instead of Las Vegas the boys go to bangkok

Nog niet veel over bekend, kijk erg uit naar een 2e hangover film!
    Laatst aangepast door RobinB : 12-10-2010 om 18:41

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Volgens mij was het Thailand.
    "That's not the director's cut, that's called "The Asshole, Dredge Up Anything You Fucking Can, Put It Out There, and Let Some Schmuck Look at It for $13.99 Cut." -- Shane Black

Standaard

Hier wordt Bangkok bevestiged:

Todd Phillips is a busy man. After making comedy look pretty effortless with The Hangover, he's back hoping to repeat the trick with roadtripper Due Date, all while gearing up for the another dose of Rohypnol-fuelled mayhem with The Hangover 2.The sequel, scheduled to start shooting later this month, will take the bruised and battered pals to climes near and far - and in both cases, no doubt, seriously hazardous. "It takes place in Bangkok and LA," Phillips told Empire. "There's gonna be some fucked-up surprises."
    En Bangkok is in Thailand

Standaard

Het zal mij benieuwen, deel 1 vond ik echt fantastisch .
    Ikran is not horse!

Standaard

'The Hangover' werd her en der zelfs onthaald als "Beste komedie van de laatste 10 jaar!" en "Ongezien origineel en Hilarisch!". Ik heb gelachen, sure, maar de fuzz rond deze titel heb ik nooit begrepen. Overroepen. Het script was helemaal niet fantastisch en buiten enkele (zeer) geslaagde grappen werd het vaak ook voorspelbaar en flauw. Hier zat méér in. Niettegenstaande : Zach Galifianakis was duidelijk in z'n nopjes. Toch zit ik niet echt te wachten op een sequel.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Esteban Bekijk bericht
    'The Hangover' werd her en der zelfs onthaald als "Beste komedie van de laatste 10 jaar!" en "Ongezien origineel en Hilarisch!". Ik heb gelachen, sure, maar de fuzz rond deze titel heb ik nooit begrepen. Overroepen. Het script was helemaal niet fantastisch en buiten enkele (zeer) geslaagde grappen werd het vaak ook voorspelbaar en flauw. Hier zat méér in. Niettegenstaande : Zach Galifianakis was duidelijk in z'n nopjes. Toch zit ik niet echt te wachten op een sequel.
    Niet naar kijken dan

Standaard

Waarom niet? Het was leuk vermaak, maar zeker niet meer. Ik wacht wel op de TV-uitzending.

Standaard

Eigenlijk is een sequel jammer, juist omdat het origineel zo leuk en origineel was. Ben bang dat ze dat niet terug kunnen brengen in het tweede deel. Ben benieuwd naar de trailer!
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

So, there’s going to be a huge celebrity cameo in Hangover 2, and the reports are that it will be Mel Gibson, who will play a tattoo artist. And yes: I am uncomfortable about this.
    http://www.pajiba.com/trade_news/six...hangover-2.php

Standaard

Geen Mel meer..

UPDATE: Well, it looks like Zach's "protest" worked! Mel Gibson will no longer be cameo'ing in THE HANGOVER 2 according to TMZ. Director Todd Phillips said: "I thought Mel would have been great in the movie and I had the full backing of Jeff Robinov and his team. But I realize filmmaking is a collaborative effort, and this decision ultimately did not have the full support of my entire cast and crew
    Laatst aangepast door RobinB : 22-10-2010 om 13:55

Standaard

Volgens Joblo.com was Zach Galifianakis de grootste tegenstander van deze casting-stunt.
    "That's not the director's cut, that's called "The Asshole, Dredge Up Anything You Fucking Can, Put It Out There, and Let Some Schmuck Look at It for $13.99 Cut." -- Shane Black

Standaard

Klopt!

En nu vervangt Liam Neeson Mel

"I just got a call to do a one day shoot on 'Hangover 2' as a tattooist in Thailand, and that's all I know about it," Neeson tells Variety. "I just laughed my leg off when I saw 'The Hangover, I was shooting in Berlin earlier this year and rented it on the hotel TV."

Standaard

Prima lijkt me toch.
    Ben alleen heel erg benieuwd of ze hier wat van kunnen maken.

Standaard

These is really brief but cool casting news.
    Paul Giamatti is joining THE HANGOVER 2: ALL I WANNA DO IS A ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM AND A BOOM BOOM (not the real title). He will be taking off to join the cast in Thailand in the next few weeks.
    That's it.
    There was no info on what role he was playing or even some sort of hint. All I know is that he's traveling to join the madness. Maybe he will get a Mike Tyson face tattoo as well. Yesterday we gave you some super secret spoilery photos from the set of the film. I can't talk about them. If you want to spoil it, do yourself.

Zo benieuwd...

Standaard

Bill Clinton krijgt een rolletje in The Hangover 2.

Dat schrijven diverse Amerikaanse media. De oud-president van de Verenigde Staten speelt zichzelf in de komische film. Clinton is momenteel in Bangkok voor opnames. Hij combineert zijn setbezoek met het geven van voorlichting over schone energie in Thailand.

The Hangover 2 is het vervolg op The Hangover, over een uit de hand gelopen vrijgezellenfeest. Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper en Ed Helms keren terug in het vervolg. Eerder zou Mel Gibson ook een rolletje op zich nemen, maar hij werd vorige maand vervangen door Liam Neeson.

Tod Philips neemt opnieuw de regie voor zijn rekening. The Hangover 2 is in mei in de Nederlandse bioscopen te zien.
    FOK.nl

Standaard

Tof, er komen een heleboel kleine rolletjes..ben benieuwd naar een 1ste teaser..

Standaard

Synopsis
    In the follow-up to the record-breaking hit comedy "The Hangover," Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu’s wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.

THE HANGOVER, PART II May 26, 2011.

Ben benieuwd! Kan niet wachten..pas the Hangover gezien..vind het een heerlijke film!

Standaard

en een eerste foto

Standaard

Nog een foto:

Standaard

Charlie Sheen mogelijke cameo:
    Charlie Sheen is inescapable these days. You can ‘t turn on your TV without CNN running a breaking story about what new ridiculous thing he’s said, and you can’t go on the internet without your friends posting that ridiculous thing he’s said as their status.
    So it should be no surprise that he’s a pretty hot commodity now, as his insanity is clearly something to be capitalized on. And what movie does his life most closely resemble recently? I’d definitely say THE HANGOVER, and those behind that movie agree.
    According to BadassDigest, director Todd Phillips is reportedly pursuing Charlie Sheen to make a last minute cameo in the film, presumably as himself. The film has wrapped shooting, but it’s not unheard of to go back and film a scene like this.
    They already tried this with Mel Gibson, but Zach Galifianakis objected on the grounds that it would appear the man is pure evil. Sheen is f*cked up in a way that doesn’t involve racism or woman-beating (at least not recently) so perhaps the cast would allow it.
    Will Sheen still be relevant (or alive) when THE HANGOVER PART II comes out in May?
    Lijkt me een leuke cameo, alhoewel ik Mel Gibson ook leuk had gevonden. Ben benieuwed wat we straks zien in de uiteindelijke film.

Standaard

De vraag die je dan jezelf moet stellen is: kunnen ze deel 1 overtreffen?
    Ikran is not horse!

Standaard

Geruchten worden gelijk gepost maar zodra iets de-bunked wordt lijkt iedereen het wel te negeren, maar zowel Bill Clinton áls Charlie Sheen zullen zeker weten geen cameo's hebben in de film.

Standaard

Ik heb nog niks over de-bunked gehoord, maar handing om dat dan ook te posten toch? Wat is er mis met het plaatsen van geruchten? Dan blijven de aankomende films nog een beetje in de aandacht.

Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten