De resultaten 1 tot 2 van 2 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Holiday Inn - 3 Disc CE (R1)

Universal Home Video has announced a 3-disc collector's set of Holiday Inn which stars Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire. The set will be available to own from the 14th October, and should retail at $26.98. Both black and white and color versions of the film will be included - each of which will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame. Extras will include commentary with Film Historian Ken Barnes, including Archive Audio Comments from Fred Astaire, Bing Crosy and John Scott Trotter, featurettes (A Couple of Song and Dance Men, All-Singing, All Dancing, Coloring a Classic), and the original theatrical trailer. The 3rd disc will be a Music Soundtrack CD featuring Bing Crosby's "White Christmas". The artwork is attached:

bron: dvdactive.com
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Heerlijke kerstfilm! Heb de 1-disc UK versie al, maar die verruil ik graag voor deze mooie uitgave.
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten