Pagina 4 van 13 EersteEerste 12345678 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 76 tot 100 van 324 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door deftones Bekijk bericht
    Vette trailer, maar ik ben bang dat Loki alleen geen goede slechterik is. Hoe moet hij zoveel superhelden tegenhouden.
    tja, en thor versloeg hem ook vrij makkelijk. We zullen het komend jaar zien.
    ..perfecte mensen bestaan niet, wel perfecte bedoelingen...
    ...yaddimaina!!...George Lucas is een Ajacied
    ... Ultimatestartrader 1945 trades...

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door deftones Bekijk bericht
    Vette trailer, maar ik ben bang dat Loki alleen geen goede slechterik is. Hoe moet hij zoveel superhelden tegenhouden.
    dacht dat de Skrulls ook nog langskwamen
    When I die I don't want no part of heaven
    I would not do heaven's work well
    I pray the devil comes and takes me
    To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell

from "Youngstown" by Bruce Springsteen

mijn collectie mijn verkoop topic

Standaard

Ik vind de trailer wel erg tof trouwens,laat die film maar komen.

Standaard

The Avengers als concept lijkt mij erg leuk. De combinatie van de karakters the Hulk, Iron Man, Captain Amerika en Thor gaat vast leuke scenes opleveren. Als het aan mij had geleden hadden ze er Wolverine ook in gestopt. Wie weet zet deze film ooit nog aan tot de maak van the Justice League.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door InfinitusImmortalitas Bekijk bericht
    The Avengers als concept lijkt mij erg leuk. De combinatie van de karakters the Hulk, Iron Man, Captain Amerika en Thor gaat vast leuke scenes opleveren. Als het aan mij had geleden hadden ze er Wolverine ook in gestopt. Wie weet zet deze film ooit nog aan tot de maak van the Justice League.
    Volgens mij verschijnt Justice League in 2013 al had ik ergens gelezen.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Nature Bekijk bericht
    Volgens mij verschijnt Justice League in 2013 al had ik ergens gelezen.
    Op IMDB is er niets over te vinden...op wikipedia staat dit:

Canceled film

In February 2007, Warner Bros. hired Kieran and Michele Mulroney to write a script for Justice League,[4] which they handed in that June to positive feedback from the studio.[5] George Miller signed to direct in September 2007, while the studio hoped filming would start before the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike. In addition, the studio was considering filming Justice League completely in motion capture, similar to Beowulf.[6] Barrie M. Osborne was to produce,[7] with a $220 million budget.[8]
    Filming was supposed to start in February 2008,[9] in Australia, where post-production would also be conducted.[10] Some shooting was to take place at Sydney Heads, while local colleges were scouted.[7] Yet in January 2008, Warner Bros. announced the film was on indefinite hold, allowing an options lapse for the cast. The studio felt the script needed perfecting, which was impossible because of the writer's strike.[11] As soon as the strike ended, Warners wanted to start filming in mid-April 2008.[12] In February 2008 it was announced that production would go to Canada, despite Miller's wishes to keep production at Fox Studios Australia.[8] The Mulroneys are currently rewriting the script.[12]
    Marit Allen was originally hired as costume designer, but she died in November 2007.[13] Weta Workshop took over costume design, a decision that opens the possibility of their sister company, Weta Digital, doing the visual effects.[14]
    While a cast for the film was never officially declared, various news brokers were able to confirm a number of Miller's casting choices, for which he chose predominantly younger actors who he had hoped would "grow into their roles" over the course of a film trilogy.[15] In October 2007, roughly 40 actors and actresses auditioned for the League, among them Joseph Cross, Michael Angarano, Max Thieriot, Minka Kelly, Adrianne Palicki, and Scott Porter.[15]
    Concerning the eponymous Justice League, Adam Brody had been cast as Barry Allen / The Flash,[16] - with D.J. Cotrona as Superman,[12] rapper Common as John Stewart / Green Lantern,[17] Australian model Megan Gale as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman,[16] and Armie Hammer was cast as Batman.[12] The decision to cast lesser-known actors has received negative feedback from comic book fans on the internet.[12] Brody, Common, Gale, and Hammer would have to physically train for their roles.[18] A number of different actors were fleetingly associated with the project; Jessica Biel had turned down the role of Wonder Woman,[19] while Mary Elizabeth Winstead auditioned. Teresa Palmer and Shannyn Sossamon were also interested, while Christina Milian, a comic book fan, offered her services for the role.[20][21] Columbus Short turned down the role of Green Lantern, which rapper T.I. was also rumored for.[22]
    From February 2007 until April 2008, the project was subject to rumors before eventually being put on an indefinite hiatus; in a recent interview, producer Joel Silver stated that Justice League "has been tabled."[23] In August 2008 director George Miller was quoted saying "the flick's production, initially planned for Oz, has been moved offshore, with a plan to resume filming next year."[24]
    However, on August 22, The Wall Street Journal reported that Warner's new plan is to release four individual solo movies within the next three years before doing a multiple character movie, much like rival Marvel is doing with their Avengers film. While Warner Bros. Pictures Group President Jeff Robinov confirmed that one of those films will be a Superman reboot, it is likely that among the other three, there will be a sequel to the successful Batman movie The Dark Knight as well as two movies introducing fresh DC Comics characters to the big screen.[25] Since this report a film about Green Lantern has been released.
    In December 2008, there were rumors that director Miller was off the project. They were dispelled by a representative of the filmmaker, however, describing the movie's status as "being seriously worked on."[26] As of 2010, the film by George Miller has been cancelled.[27]

Future

Although Christopher Nolan has been rumored to be director for a Justice League film,[28] Nolan himself wishes to keep the Superman and Batman series individual as he is involved in the making of both the next Batman and Superman films, "Marvel are doing what they are doing and people will either respond to that really well or they won't. It's not something I ever applied a blanket rule to, but Marvel characters are very different to DC characters... You've got to go back to that element of 'What do I see when I close my eyes and think of Batman/Superman?' And for me a big part of that is their individuality. They are extraordinary beings in an ordinary world... they are two very different characters but there's an elemental feeling of power in the iconography of those characters. To me that's originally because they stood alone, I need to hang onto that in my imagining of them".[29][30][31]
    DC Entertainment President Diane Nelson has also said they have no plans to connect future film projects together and will focus on keeping them separate. "We do have a very different attitude about how you build a content slate. And it isn't necessarily about connecting those properties together to build into a single thing. We think we've got great stories and characters that will lend themselves to great standalone experiences, and that's the way we're focusing on it."[32] DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns has made similar remarks.[33]
    When the Los Angeles Times interviewed Warner Bros. president Jeff Robinov, they speculated on the future of DC Comics' properties and believed a new Justice League film was in the works. They stated, following the 2011 launch of the Green Lantern film, Warner Bros. are "to release new Batman and Superman films in 2012 and Justice League, a teaming of DC's top heroes, in 2013."[34] However, there is no official word if the film is happening or not and how the Superman film being pushed back to the summer of 2013 would affect it.
    Dus ik denk dat er voorlopig geen Justice League aankomt...
    Sonny: "What the hell is this?"
    Clemenza: "It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
    - The Godfather (1972) -

whatiwatch

Standaard

leuke trailer.

Alleen mis ik dus Eric Bana als de Hulk. Die bracht tenminste nog een beetje emotie in het karakter..
    ..You may wake up one day and find yourself extinct..
    - Deacon Frost

AllesOverFilm Forum Crew Avatar van Claudio Santulli
    Registratie datum
    May 2002

Standaard

Ja, dat vind ik ook wel jammer, zeker omdat Nick Fury ook daar een cameo maakt.
    Eric Bana vind ik ook wel redelijk oké, maar dat is van origine meer een komiek.
    We hebben dus straks al meer Bruce Banners gehad dan ons lief is.
    Creativity, it's all in the mind!
    So much to do, so little time...

LG OLED EVO 83G26LA, Denon AVC-X8500HA, OPPO UDP-203, Ziggo Next Mini x3, Logitech Harmony Elite, B&W FPM-series, Cambridge Audio WS30 (7.1.2), SVS SB3000, Xbox Series X, PS5 Spider-man L.E., Samsung Z Fold4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

That's no moon, it's a spacestation!
    We're gonna need a bigger boat!
    www.electricdriver.eu

Erwin_W

Standaard

Marvel's The Avengers Super Bowl XLVI Commercial - Teaser

http://youtu.be/fZsu3sbWnAU

Erg kort, tis nog steeds niet echt duidelijk wat de 'bedreiging' nou is voor The Avengers.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Erwin_W Bekijk bericht
    Marvel's The Avengers Super Bowl XLVI Commercial - Teaser

http://youtu.be/fZsu3sbWnAU

Erg kort, tis nog steeds niet echt duidelijk wat de 'bedreiging' nou is voor The Avengers.
    Kijken dus naar de Super Bowl as zondag, in potentie een klassieker, rematch van de legendarische match tussen de Giants en Patriots van 2008

Standaard

Niet lezen als je verast wil blijven er wordt gespeculeerd over Red Skull.
    Laatst aangepast door RobinB : 15-02-2012 om 11:34

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Registratie datum
    May 2002

Standaard

Nog wat posters

LG OLED EVO 83G26LA, Denon AVC-X8500HA, OPPO UDP-203, Ziggo Next Mini x3, Logitech Harmony Elite, B&W FPM-series, Cambridge Audio WS30 (7.1.2), SVS SB3000, Xbox Series X, PS5 Spider-man L.E., Samsung Z Fold4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

www.electricdriver.eu

Standaard

De onderste is echt bruut, straalt pure "Marvel" atmosfeer uit..

Registratie datum
    May 2002

Standaard

Weet niet of je FBer bent, maar daar heb je leuke pagina's van marvel, the avengers, dc met heel veel leuke info, nieuwtjes en bijvoorbeeld dit soort posters.

www.electricdriver.eu

"It is intriguing and useful to listen to the sacred rhetoric of the cinema groups and intellectual critics, but very little of it gets up on the screen in the next picture." -Jerry Lewis

Standaard

Ben al fan van The Avengers FB pagina, leuke updates..deze trailer is toch wel supervet!

Standaard

hmmm, het lijkt allemaal weer zo soft en cheesy

marvel moet eens een keertje badass worden

Standaard

Misschien de stand-alone films ala Thor 2 en Captain America 2!

Glorious Member
    Registratie datum
    Feb 2004

Standaard

Ze blijven geheimzinning doen om de Hulk. Laat gewoon een langere clip zien. I.p.v. altijd Iron Man.

Standaard

In de verlengde superbowl zie je meer HULK.

Een interview met wat info over de opening van de film. Pas op kleine spoilers: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=87147

Standaard

Ik hoop wel dat de CGI van Hulk wat beter wordt. Want bij de superbowltrailer heb ik toch iets van: "kijk daar nou: een plastic mannetje dat door de lucht vliegt.."

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Pieter V Bekijk bericht
    Ze blijven geheimzinning doen om de Hulk. Laat gewoon een langere clip zien. I.p.v. altijd Iron Man.
    Als ze nu Hulk in vol ornaat laten zien valt ie misschien erg tegen. Wat ik net al zei: het lijkt nu in de trailer gewoon een plastic mannetje. Misschien KUNNEN ze nog niet alles laten zien omdat het CGI-technisch nog niet af is / of was. Bovendien: je moet niet alles laten zien: een beetje verrassing is altijd goed.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Pieter V Bekijk bericht
    Hulk is in strip volgens mij een original Avenger

Lijkt erop dat er ruimteschepen zijn, dus misschien de Skrulls ? in ieder geval komt Loki ook langs, zal niet voor de koffie zijn
    Laatst aangepast door Peter van santbrink : 09-03-2012 om 19:50

Registratie datum
    May 2002

Standaard

Nieuwe Officiële Poster

www.electricdriver.eu

Pagina 4 van 13 EersteEerste 12345678 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten