Pagina 1 van 5 12345 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 123 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Michael Mann's Public Enemies

Mann. Depp. Bale. Nuff said...

Bale Joining Depp in Mann's Public Enemies

Variety says that Christian Bale (The Dark Knight) is in negotiations to join Johnny Depp in Michael Mann's upcoming Public Enemies.

According to the trade, Bale will play Melvin Purvis, the legendary FBI agent who led the manhunt for John Dillinger. Depp is starring as Dillinger in the film, which is set up at Universal and is slated to begin production in March.

Mann is producing via his Forward Pass, with Kevin Misher and his Misher Films. Jane Rosenthal of Tribeca is executive producing.

Laatst aangepast door Cinemaniac : 29-01-2008 om 17:18
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Five More Join Michael Mann's Enemies

Director Michael Mann has set Marion Cotillard (La Vie en rose), Channing Tatum, Giovanni Ribisi, Stephen Dorff and Jason Clarke to join Johnny Depp and Christian Bale in Public Enemies.

Variety says the Depression-era crime drama gets under way in Chicago on March 10 for Universal Pictures.

The Oscar-nominated Cotillard will play Billie Frechette, the lover of the country's most notorious gangster, John Dillinger (Depp).

Tatum will play outlaw Pretty Boy Floyd, Ribisi will play Alvin Karpis, Dorff is near a deal to play Homer Van Meter, and Clarke will play John "Red" Hamilton. That quartet repped a Dillinger gang that knocked off banks all over the Midwest during the Depression.

Bale plays Melvin Purvis, who was tapped by FBI chief J. Edgar Hoover to lead a manhunt that established the FBI as the country's first federal police force after the G-Men killed Dillinger outside the Biograph Theater in 1934.

The shooting script was written by Ronan Bennett, Ann Biderman and Mann. Mann will produce with Kevin Misher. Jane Rosenthal is executive producer.

Bron: comingsoon.net
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

First Pic of Depp on Public Enemies Set

TheBadandUgly.com has posted the first photo of Johnny Depp on the Columbus, Wisconsin set of director Michael Mann's Public Enemies. The crime drama co-stars Christian Bale, David Wenham, Stephen Graham, Marion Cotillard, Channing Tatum, Giovanni Ribisi, Stephen Dorff and Adam Mucci.

An adaptation of Brian Burrough's book "Public Enemies: America's Greatest Crime Wave and the Birth of the FBI, 1933-43," the film centers on the government's attempt to stop John Dillinger and his gang. Depp is playing Dillinger to Bale's famed FBI agent Melvin Purvis.

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Interesting....deze maar eens in de gaten blijven houden.

Standaard

Mij spreekt dit ook wel aan...

Standaard

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Coooool
    It's not the size of the man that counts in a fight, it's the size of fight in the man.

Standaard

Ziet er erg gaaf uit! Misschien wel de film waar ik het meest naar uitkijk voor de komende tijd.

Standaard

wanneer wordt deze film eigenlijk verwacht?

Standaard

Een Michael Mann is altijd een must om naar uit te kijken.
    Volgens imdb komt de film op 9 Juli 2009 in Nederland uit..

Standaard

De zomer van 2009 gaat leuk worden, komen heel wat films uit die de moeite lijken te zijn en deze film met de geweldige combinatie Mann - Depp - Bale staat vanzelfsprekend hoog op die lijst

Standaard

Hier kijk ik ook naar uit. De foto's zijn i.i.g. geweldig.

Evenals 2 andere Mann films die op stapel staan:

- The Winter of Frankie Machine
    - The Few

Standaard

Een zeer leuke eerste blik. Depp + Bale is de ultieme combo voor mij!
    Blu-ray collection : http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Daunty
    Leuke FB-pagina:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274261196044607/

Standaard

NIce zeer nice!Mann is toch wel 1 van mijn favoriete regiseurs.. Ik hoop echt dat deze film HEAT kan evenaren..De style ala "road to " met tom hanks ziet er geweldig uit al is het van deze 2 kleine fotos maar

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Ziet er ZEER vet uit. Depp + Bale in een Michael Mann film......kan het nog beter ?

Standaard

Nieuw artikel in de Empire belooft heel veel goeds, 3 bankovervallen, 2 prison breaks en heel veel shoot outs! Heat in de jaren '30!

Standaard

ik ben zeer benieuwd!! Mann heeft Heat nog niet weten te overtreffen imo

Standaard

Poster:

Sonny: "What the hell is this?"
    Clemenza: "It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
    - The Godfather (1972) -

whatiwatch

Standaard

Nieuwe pic's:

Clemenza: "It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
    - The Godfather (1972) -

whatiwatch

Standaard

Ziet er allemaal heel erg goed uit, ben benieuwd naar een teaser of trailer...
    - The Godfather (1972) -

whatiwatch

Standaard

Ik ook, heerlijk weer een oude gangster film!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Peter Neefs Bekijk bericht
    Ziet er allemaal heel erg goed uit, ben benieuwd naar een teaser of trailer...
    Daar wordt het onderhand toch wel tijd voor ja
    It's not the size of the man that counts in a fight, it's the size of fight in the man.

Standaard

Depp kan die Tommy wel hebben ja. Nu nog bewegende beelden.....Keb er zin in zeg!

Standaard

Doet me denken aan de PC-game Mafia.

Ik voorspel trouwens alvast een Oscar voor Costume Design.
    |Gekeken films (WhatIWatch) |
    "The screen is a magic medium. It has such power that it can retain interest as it conveys emotions and moods that no other art form can hope to tackle." - Stanley Kubrick

Standaard

Staat genoteerd!

Pagina 1 van 5 12345 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten