Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 34 worden weergegeven.

Standaard **Gratis DVD!! GRATIS?!? Ja, GRATIS!!** ==> Winnaar bekend!

Jaja, het is weer zover, opnieuw heb ik een mijlpaal bereikt, ditmaal ben ik de grens van 5000 posts gepasseerd op dit berengezellige (domme nieuwe spelling, maar goed...) forum!

Dit vraagt natuurlijk om een cadeautje voor een medeforummer en die heb ik dan ook: De snapper-uitgave van "The Matrix"! Het eerste deel, veruit het beste deel van de trilogie...

Maar aangezien ik niet die bebaarde man uit Spanje ben, of die dikke goedzak uit het koude Noorden, moeten jullie er wel wat voor doen. Stuur jouw mooiste/grappigste/intelligentste/origineelste/meest ontroerende/of wat dan ook filmquote of -monoloog in en uit de gepostte antwoorden kies ik dan op zondagavond 10 juni de winnaar.

Ik trap vast af met mijn favoriet, het is de monoloog van Sam aan het einde van The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers:

Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.
    Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
    Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?
    Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.
    GOOD LUCK!!!

Owja, een felicitatie mag natuurlijk ook altijd, hè...
    Laatst aangepast door Dennis Oosterhuis : 13-06-2007 om 15:15
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."

Greetz, the Dude / Four-Star SafeTrader
    Last.fm | Filmlijst en -recensies | DVD Profiler

Standaard

Gefeliciteerd met je behaalde mijlpaal

Standaard

Allereerst gefeliciteerd! 5000 is een zeer respectabel aantal.
    En dan het citaat... ik heb even overwogen er een te nemen uit mijn favoriete film, maar aangezien we al een LotR-dialoog hebben ga ik voor een andere favoriet van me: Gladiator.

Commodus: The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor. Striking story! But now, the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. And what could be more glorious than to challenge the Emperor himself in the great arena?
    Maximus: You would fight me?
    Commodus: Why not? Do you think I am afraid?
    Maximus: I think you've been afraid all your life.
    Commodus: Unlike Maximus the Invincible? Who has no fear?
    Maximus: I knew a man once who said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."
    Commodus: I wonder, did your friend smile at his own death?
    Maximus: You must know. He was your father.
    Commodus: You loved my father, I know. But so did I. That makes us brothers, doesn't it? Smile for me now, brother. *steekt Maximus in zijn rug*

Standaard

gefeliciteerd met je mijlpaal!

Standaard

Gefeliciteerd Dennis!
    Ik doe niet mee, want ik heb de dvd zelf al.

Standaard

Feli Dennis, een van de grappigste figuren uit snatch is toch wel Tyrone dus bij deze zn dialoog.

[Tyrone just backed into Franky Four Fingers' van]
    Tyrone: I didn't see it there.
    Vinny: It's a four ton truck, Tyrone. Its not as if it's a bag of fucking peanuts, is it?
    Tyrone: It was a funny angle.
    [All three turn and look back at the truck]
    Vinny: It's behind you Tyrone. Whenever you reverse, things come from behind you

Standaard

Gefeliciteerd!

Ik vind zelf deze heel mooi:

Johnny Cash
    : You're an angel.
    June Carter: No, I'm not.
    Johnny Cash: You've been there with me.
    June Carter: I had a friend who needed help. You're my friend.
    Johnny Cash: But I've done so many bad things.
    June Carter: You've done a few, that's true.
    Johnny Cash: My Daddy's right. It should have been me on that saw. Jack was so good. He would have done so many good things. What have I done? Just hurt everybody I know. I know I've hurt you. I'm nothin'.
    June Carter: You're not nothin'. You are not nothin'. You're a good man, and God has given you a second chance to make things right, John. This is your chance, honey.
    "If a man can bridge the gap between life and death. I mean, if he can live on after he has died, then maybe he was a great man."
    ~James Dean

Standaard

Dennis, de monoloog die jij omschrijft is inderdaad prachtig.

Deze monoloog uit Band of Brothers vind ik echt prachtig om te zien (uit aflevering 9 'Why We Fight'). Het is ook sterk geacteerd:

Frank Perconte: Hey O'Brien, relax would ya? I'm trying to read.
    Pvt. Patrick O'Keefe: It's O'Keefe.
    Frank Perconte: Is that right?
    Pvt. Patrick O'Keefe: Yeah, Patrick O'Keefe, my friends call me Patty.
    [starts humming]
    Frank Perconte: Hey O'Brien, shut up!
    Pvt. Patrick O'Keefe: I told you, it's O'Keefe.
    Frank Perconte: Do you know why no one remembers your name? Its cause no one wants to remember your name! There are too many Smiths, Dimattos, and O'Keefes and O'Briens who show up here replacing Toccoa men that you dumb replacements got killed in the first place. And they're all like you. They're all piss and vinegar. "Where the Krauts at? Let me at 'em. When do I get to jump into Berlin?" Two days later there they are with their blood and guts hanging out. Screaming for a medic, begging for their goddamn mother. You dumb kids don't even know you're dead yet. Hey, you listening to me? Don't you know this is the best part of frickin' war I've seen? I've got hot chow, hot showers, a warm bed. The way I see it, Germany is almost as good as being home. I even got to wipe my ass with real toilet paper today. So quit asking when you're gonna see some action, will ya? And stop with the frickin' love songs!
    [pause]
    Frank Perconte: When'd you ship out? Two weeks ago?
    Pvt. Patrick O'Keefe: [Quiet] Yeah.
    Frank Perconte: Its been two years since I've seen home. Two years.
    DVD's te koop aangeboden
    Merchandise te koop aangeboden
    'I hope we never lose some things of the past.' - Walt Disney

Standaard

Proficiat met je post-count!

Het is moeilijk te kiezen uit de schitterende filmdialogen en monologen die er zijn, maar bij mij zit het er al dik in dat het iets van Stallone, Kurt Russel, 24 of Highlander wordt... dit keer gekozen voor het laatste:

Priest: This is a house of God. People are trying to pray. You're disturbing them.
    Kurgan: He cares about these helpless mortals?
    Priest: Of course He cares. He died for our sins.
    Kurgan: That shall be His undoing.
    [gets up]
    Kurgan: Father! Forgive me , I am a worm...
    [starts laughing diabolically]
    Kurgan: [to everyone in the church] I have something to say! It's better burn out, than to fade away!
    Send a maniac to catch a maniac...

Standaard

Congrats met 5000 posts! Meh, wat een aantal >.<
    Ik heb gekozen voor een lange filmquote, maar daarom niet minder mooi!

Joel: [In the house on the beach] I really should go! I've gotta catch my ride.
    Clementine: So go.
    Joel: I did. I thought maybe you were a nut... but you were exciting.
    Clementine: I wish you had stayed.
    Joel: I wish I had stayed to. NOW I wish I had stayed. I wish I had done a lot of things. I wish I had... I wish I had stayed. I do.
    Clementine: Well I came back downstairs and you were gone!
    Joel: I walked out, I walked out the door!
    Clementine: Why?
    Joel: I don't know. I felt like I was a scared little kid, I was like... it was above my head, I don't know.
    Clementine: You were scared?
    Joel: Yeah. I thought you knew that about me. I ran back to the bonfire, trying to outrun my humiliation.
    Clementine: Was it something I said?
    Joel: Yeah, you said "so go." With such disdain, you know?
    Clementine: Oh, I'm sorry.
    Joel: It's okay.
    [Walking Out]
    Clementine: Joely? What if you stayed this time?
    Joel: I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
    Clementine: Come back and make up a good-bye at least. Let's pretend we had one.
    [Joel comes back]
    Clementine: Bye Joel.
    Joel: I love you...
    Clementine: Meet me... in Montauk...

En misschien wel het allermooiste:

Joel: Sand is overrated. It's just tiny, little rocks.

Standaard

Gefeliciteerd Dennis, 5000 posts in nog geen anderhalf jaar tijd! Ik zit hier al een pak langer en kom net aan 7% van jouw postaantal

Standaard

25th hour:

[Monty standing in the men's bathroom, talking to himself in a mirror with a "FUCK YOU" written on it]
    Monty Brogan: Well, fuck you, too. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass! Fuck Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass. Fuck Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, fucking bitch. Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers. Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.
    [pause]
    Monty Brogan: No. No, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all, and you threw it away, you dumb fuck!

Standaard

Gefeliciteerd!!
    De meest ontroerende filmquote voor mij is toch wel; "I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack." in de Titanic.

Standaard

feli Dennis,

al heb je wel een erg matige en zoetsappige dialoog geciteerd in je openingspost...
    Royal O'Reilly Tenenbaum (1932-2001) Died Tragically Rescuing His Family From The Remains Of A Destroyed Sinking Battleship.

My Dvd's & Blu Rays | WhatIWatch

Standaard

Dennis, feli met je aantal posts, hopelijk word er niet snel weer een OHT gedelete, dan zit je zo weer onder die 5000 en kun je weer opnieuw beginnen .
    om in de sfeer van de film die je verloot te blijven, 2 van mijn favoriete quotes uit die film:

Morpheus: What is "real"? How do you define "real"? If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

En uiteraard deze:
    Tank: So what do you need? Besides a miracle.
    Neo: Guns. Lots of guns.
    en dan de wijze waarop die in beeld komen.

Standaard

Van harte! Hier 1 uit Million Dollar Baby die me bij is gebleven na het kijken gisteren:

Maggie Fitzgerald: I saw your last fight, Shawrelle. Spent so much time face down I thought the canvas had titties.
    Vous au moins, vous ne risquez pas d'être un légume, puisque même un artichaut a du cœur... [Amélie Poulain]

Standaard

gefeliciteerd met je paal!

Standaard

Gefeliciteerd

The Dude: Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the fuck are you talking about?
    Walter Sobchak: Huh? No, what the fuck are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.
    Donny: What the fuck is he talking about?
    The Dude: My rug.
    Walter Sobchak: Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!
    The Dude: Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?
    Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
    The Dude: Walter, this isn't a guy who built the fucking railroads here. This is a guy...
    Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about?
    The Dude: Walter, he peed on my rug!
    Donny: He peed on the Dude's rug.
    Walter Sobchak: Donny you're out of your element! Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here!

Standaard

Dit is de beste quote sequence allertijden, en die moet men gewoon zien mét beeld en geluid; klik

Standaard

Gefeliciteerd! en mijn favoriete quote, (hoe smakeloos), uit The Naked Gun:

Collega- Sigarette?
    Drebin- Yes, it is.
    Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite? - Mr Blonde

Standaard

Congrats! Heb deze fantastische film al 2 keer dus ik paseer deze actie.

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Ik heb hem ook al twee keer dus ook ik passer deze actie, maar ik wil je wel feliciteren met deze mijpaal.
    When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Alles over de nieuwste adventure spellen @ Adventure-Island.nl

Standaard

Bij een (mijl)paal hoort op tijd en stond een goeie beurt.

Daarom Team America
    Gary Johnston: Jesus, this is a nice limo.
    Spottswoode: Yes, it is. Now suck my cock.

Proficait alvast.

Wat ik ook nog altijd een leuk vind (doet niet mee voor de wedstrijd natuurlijk
    In the line of fire
    Frank Horrigan: I'll bet you that brown pigeon down there flies off before the white one.
    Lilly Raines: How do you know?
    Frank Horrigan: I know things about pigeons, Lilly.

Standaard

Nog anderhalve dag
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."

Greetz, the Dude / Four-Star SafeTrader
    Last.fm | Filmlijst en -recensies | DVD Profiler

Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten