De resultaten 1 tot 2 van 2 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: 100 Years of Horror

Standaard 100 Years of Horror

Passport Video will release 100 Years of Horror on September 5th. Spread over five discs, the complete 11-hour documentary series chronicles the history of movie horror from the earliest experimental chillers through the unforgettable "golden age of monster movies" and on through today's terrifying fright films. Written and directed by Ted Newsom ("Ed Wood: Look Back in Angora," "Flesh and Blood: The Hammer Heritage of Horror"), all twenty-six episodes are hosted by Christopher Lee and feature interviews and appearances by John Carpenter, Robert De Niro, Jamie Lee Curtis, Hugh Hefner, Charlton Heston, Kenneth Branagh, Joe Dante, Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney Jr., Peter Cushing and many more.

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

... omg o_O
    NICE! ^^
    Spleen, door Godfried Bomans
    Ik zit mij voor het vensterglas onnoem'lijk te vervelen. Ik wou dat ik twee hondjes was. Dan kon ik samen spelen.
    Mijn blog met filmbesprekingen
    Mercapto ergo sum - Ik zeik, dus ik ben...

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten