Pagina 48 van 253 EersteEerste ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1.176 tot 1.200 van 6320 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: R.I.P.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Daniël Dundee Bekijk bericht
    Kende hem ook vooral uit JAWS, en Blue Thunder.
    Dat is ook voor mij het enige werk wat ik van hem gezien heb. Prima acteur.
    R.I.P.
    "It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen."-Alex de Large

Standaard

Ik heb hem overal en nergens voorbij zien komen, maar inderdaad Jaws kun je niet omheen
    Echt tot het bittere eind doorgegaan, twee films zijn net afgerond zie ik.
    Zonde.
    M'n LE collectie gaat grotendeels in de verkoop, zoek je nog iets ? Check m'n verkoop topic of vraag maar raak :D

Standaard

RIP: "2010 the year we made contact" maakt hij net niet meer mee

Standaard

Ik heb volgens mij nog geen een film van hem/met hem erin gezien...

Natuurlijk wel alsnog RIP.

Standaard

RIP een jeugdicoon van me minder.
    | Marantz SR-64004| Kef | SVS | Nordost Wyrewizard | Qed | Furutech-Lapp-Wattgate | G&W | Pioneer PDP-LX508D | PS3 | Wii | Cisco 8455DVB HD|

Standaard

Regisseur Kon Ichikawa is op 92 jarige leeftijd overleden.

Rip, grote Japanse filmmaker!
    Royal O'Reilly Tenenbaum (1932-2001) Died Tragically Rescuing His Family From The Remains Of A Destroyed Sinking Battleship.

My Dvd's & Blu Rays | WhatIWatch

Standaard

R.i.p.
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

R.i.p.
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."

Greetz, the Dude / Four-Star SafeTrader
    Last.fm | Filmlijst en -recensies | DVD Profiler

Standaard

RIP: "Gill Man" Ben Chapman

At the time of this writing, details are slim, however, we received word this afternoon that The Creature from the Black Lagoon's Ben Chapman passed away this morning in Hawaii. He was 82. Chapman was best known for his role in Jack Arnold's 1954 Universal classic as the titular monster, albeit in his land-bound form. (Ricou Browning portrayed the Creature underwater.) Standing at 6-foot-5, Chapman was born in Oakland, California. His first screen gig arrived in 1950 when he had a brief part as an extra in MGM's Pagan Love Song.

Some of Chapman's ashes will be sprinkled in the ashes from a canoe, the rest will go into Park Lake (aka the "Black Lagoon") at Universal Studios.

Bron: shocktillyoudrop.com
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

R.i.p.
    Every damn person in this sick and twisted world worries me so much I only feel safe in the OHT!!
    Many thanks to David L. for pointing me in the right direction.

DVD.NLLER januari 2007

Standaard

R.i.p.

Standaard

Blueszanger Jeff Healey (41) overleden

TORONTO (ANP) - In een ziekenhuis in Toronto is zondag de Canadese blueszanger en gitarist Jeff Healey overleden. Healey brak in 1988 door met de cd ,,See the Light''.

Het nummer ,,Hideaway'' werd genomineerd voor een Grammy voor het beste instrumentale nummer. Healey viel op door zijn unieke manier van spelen. Hij zat op een stoel en had de gitaar plat op zijn schoot liggen. Healey speelde onder anderen samen met B.B. King, Stevie Ray Vaughn, George Harrison en Mark Knopfler.

Toen hij 1 jaar oud was kreeg Healey een retinoblastoom, een tumor in het oog. Zijn ogen moesten geamputeerd worden. In 2005 kreeg hij opnieuw kanker, in zijn benen. In 2007 werden er ook tumoren uit zijn longen verwijderd. Hij kreeg bestraling en chemotherapie, maar dit mocht niet baten. Healey is 41 jaar geworden.
    Zie http://www.destentor.nl/algemeen/cul...-overleden.ece

Standaard

Bah, wat een smerige ziekte. Gelukkig pompt men nu het nodige geld in verder onderzoek naar de bestrijding van kanker. Ik heb er ook al een hoop familieleden en vrienden aan verloren, zoiets wens je je ergste vijand nog niet toe...
    Om een cliché te gebruiken, maar wel eentje waar ik in geloof: hij heeft er geen last meer van, eindelijk is het voorbij voor de stakker.
    Requiescat in pace...
    Spleen, door Godfried Bomans
    Ik zit mij voor het vensterglas onnoem'lijk te vervelen. Ik wou dat ik twee hondjes was. Dan kon ik samen spelen.
    Mijn blog met filmbesprekingen
    Mercapto ergo sum - Ik zeik, dus ik ben...

Standaard

R.I.P. Jeff.....
    Every damn person in this sick and twisted world worries me so much I only feel safe in the OHT!!
    Many thanks to David L. for pointing me in the right direction.

DVD.NLLER januari 2007

Standaard

41 jaar is wel erg jong, zeg. Anderen zullen 'm nog wel kennen van Road House met Patrick Swayze..

R.I.V.
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

rip
    Royal O'Reilly Tenenbaum (1932-2001) Died Tragically Rescuing His Family From The Remains Of A Destroyed Sinking Battleship.

My Dvd's & Blu Rays | WhatIWatch

Standaard

R.i.p.

Standaard

Erg triest
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Rest in Peace, Jeff...
    "It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen."-Alex de Large

Standaard

Componist Leonard Rosenman overleden

Leonard Rosenman, a two-time Oscar-winning composer who was credited with helping to modernize film music in the 1950s and '60s, died Tuesday of a heart attack at the Motion Picture & Television Country House and Hospital in Woodland Hills, Calif. He was 83.

Rosenman composed the scores for about four dozen films including the James Dean classics "East of Eden" and "Rebel Without a Cause," as well as such science-fiction films as "Fantastic Voyage" and "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" and period pieces including "A Man Called Horse."

He won back-to-back Oscars in 1975 and 1976 for adapting the classical music of "Barry Lyndon" and the Woody Guthrie songs of "Bound for Glory." He also received Oscar nominations for the original music of the mid-1980s films "Cross Creek" and "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" and a Golden Globe nomination for his music for the 1978 animated version of "The Lord of the Rings."

Rosenman emerged from the New York concert music scene in the early 1950s to bring a more contemporary approach to film music. He applied 20th-century compositional techniques -- including serialism, atonality and microtonality -- that were not then in common use among the more traditional Hollywood composers but are widely accepted today.

Born in Brooklyn, N.Y., he studied with composers Arnold Schoenberg, Roger Sessions and Luigi Dallapiccola and was writing chamber music and teaching piano when director Elia Kazan invited him to compose the score for "East of Eden" in 1954.

Rosenman, a frend of Dean's, was on the set during shooting and remained in California to score Dean's next film, "Rebel Without a Cause." His subsequent scores for "The Cobweb" and "The Savage Eye," among others, were notable for their complexity and dissonance.

The composer was also active in television, winning Emmys for his TV-movie scores for "Sybil" and "Friendly Fire" and scoring such prominent weekly series as "The Defenders," "Combat!" and "Marcus Welby, M.D." He wrote the music for about three dozen TV movies and miniseries including "Vanished," "Murder in Texas" and "Celebrity."

Throughout his Hollywood career, he continued to write music for the concert stage, including numerous chamber works, two violin concertos and a symphony.

Survivors include his wife, Judie Gregg Rosenman; three children and two grandchildren.

Pagina 48 van 253 EersteEerste ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten