Pagina 4 van 4 EersteEerste 1234
De resultaten 76 tot 83 van 83 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Ghostbusters 3

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door peptalk Bekijk bericht
    Ben het met de eerste drie zinnen helemaal met je eens, maar die laatste is natuurlijk verre van zeker
    Dat klopt Pepijn maar mensen gaan het altijd vergelijken met het origineel.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door DVD Watcher Bekijk bericht
    Dat klopt Pepijn maar mensen gaan het altijd vergelijken met het origineel.
    Dan nog kan een remake beter zijn Raymond.
    DVDPROFILER
    LG OLED 65G36LA; SONY HT-A9; SONY SA-SW5; Pioneer BDP LX58; SONY UBP-X700(Regio A/1 voor BD/DVD); Logitech Harmony Companion; Google Nest Hub's; Nvidia Shield 2019; PS3 60GB

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door peptalk Bekijk bericht
    Dan nog kan een remake beter zijn Raymond.
    Dat is ook weer zo, maar zijn vaak wel op 1 hand te tellen.

Standaard

Cast van Ghostbusters 3 bekend:
    A new Ghostbusters movie has been in the works for so long that I honestly never thought we'd see it. But it's looking more and more likely, and today the film took another giant step forward. Writer/director Paul Feig (Bridesmaids, The Heat) tweeted photos of his leading ladies for the film, and they include the previously-rumored Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, and Saturday Night Live stars Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones.
    McCarthy and Wiig were sort of expected additions, but it's especially nice to see the SNL ladies earn the potential for breakout stardom here. McKinnon has been my favorite part of the long-running sketch show for the past couple of years, and it's cool to see Jones start to be seen by a wider audience (she also just appeared in Chris Rock's Top Five). Deadline says these deals are still being negotiated, but if Feig is sure enough to publish this photo, then I think it's as close to a done deal as it gets. Looking forward to seeing these ladies lead a new team of Ghostbusters?

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Het kan gewoon een grappige film zijn, ik ga 'm niet op voorhand afschrijven.

Standaard

Nog meer nieuws:

Kristen Wiig is playing Erin Garber, a published author on the subject of the paranormal. Erin now works for Columbia University.

Leslie Jones is playing Abby Bergman, who co-authored the book with Garber. Since publication, the two former colleagues had a falling out and went their separate ways. Abby more actively chases ghost a la Ghost Hunters. This tension between academic investigation (Wiig's character) and mainstream media investigation (Jones' character) is central to the story.

Kate McKinnon is playing Abby Berman's new partner, Jillian.

Melissa McCarthy is playing Patty, an NYC subway worker who stumbles across the main, supernatural threat in the film.
    HitFlix also believes Bill Murray and Peter Dinklage are being eyed for roles in the remake. Apparently Sony wants Murray to play Martin Heiss, "a man who is a professional supernatural debunker who is out to prove that the Ghostbusters are frauds." As for Dinklage, the studio wants him to play the main villain, "a creepy mechanical genius." HitFix goes on to say, "there's another role that, if they cast who they want, is going to be the most interesting part of the film."
    Although Sony couldn't convince Bill Murray to do GHOSTBUSTERS 3 (or at least a soft reboot), I wouldn't be surprised if Murray does end up taking the Martin Heiss role. But I have a feeling even if the studio does land Murray and Dinklage for the remake, there's still going to be plenty GHOSTBUSTERS fans who aren't happy about the plans for the film. I'm still not sold on Paul Feig's GHOSTBUSTERS, however I am willing to give it a chance. Do you feel better or worse about the remake after checking out these new details on the project?
    GHOSTBUSTERS is set to hit theaters on July 22, 2016.

Read more at http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/new-...vdUa4tbQ2Mi.99

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Pagina 4 van 4 EersteEerste 1234

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten