Pagina 1 van 20 1234511 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 477 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Watchmen

Standaard Watchmen

Regisseur Darren Aranofsky (Requiem For A Dream, Pi) wil na zijn volgende film 'The Fountain' beginnen aan de mega-productie 'Watchmen' naar het gelijknamige stripboek dat word beschouwd als het beste stripboek aller tijden. Ik heb het laatst voor de eerste keer gelezen en het is werkelijk briljant !! Het zou wel eens een van de beste films van onze tijd kunnen worden. Ik vroeg me af of meer mensen dit stripboek gelezen hebben en, zo ja ook casting-suggesties hebben.
    .....The Only Verdict Is Vengeance, A Vendetta.....

V (Hugo Weaving)- V For Vendetta

Standaard

Natuurlijk heb ik de comics gelezen. Castingsuggesties zijn lastig, en een beetje arbitrair. De eerste goede kale acteur die me te binnen schiet is Patrick Steward voor Dr. Manhattan.

Standaard

aangezien ze alle andere Alan Moore-verhalen ook danig verneukt hebben, kan ik niet zeggen dat ik hier veel vetrouwen in heb. Er wordt trouwens al jaren over de mogelijkheid een film te maken gesproken. Zelfs Sigourney Weaver werd genoemd als mogelijke hoofdrolspeelster...

Stripverhaal is ontzettend goed ja. Check ook Moore's oude Swamp Thing-verhalen. of V For Vendetta. Of From Hell.

Standaard

Ik ben eigenlijk wel benieuwd naar The Fountain (2005) van Darren Aranofsky. Ik vond Pi en Requiem For a Dream geweldig, dus ik wacht eerst The Fountain wel even af. Daarna zien we wel weer.
    "Our sun is dying. Mankind faces extinction."

Standaard

The Fountain die volgend jaar moet uitkomen zou eerst Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett en Ellen Burstyn in de hoofdrollen hebben. Brad Pitt en Cate Blanchett zijn nu vervangen door Hugh Jackman en Rachel Weisz. En wat Alan Moore adaptaties betreft: From Hell en League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen waren grote teleurstellingen, maar Watchmen schijnt een fantastisch script te bezitten en dat in combinatie met Darren Aronofsky geeft me toch weer hoop.

Standaard

En Aranofsky zal denk ik ook niet snel tekenen voor regie als het script niet goed zou zijn. Lijkt me niet de man om een film te maken zonder goed verhaal simpelweg om geld te verdienen.

Standaard

Ben zeker wel benieuwd naar de nieuwe projecten van Aranofski...Requiem for a Dream vind ik een geweldige film, Pi daarentegen vond ik niet zoveel aan. Om nu gelijk te verwachten dat zn komende projecten goed zijn vind ik wat voorbarig.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Joost v.d. Ham
    Ben zeker wel benieuwd naar de nieuwe projecten van Aranofski...Requiem for a Dream vind ik een geweldige film, Pi daarentegen vond ik niet zoveel aan. Om nu gelijk te verwachten dat zn komende projecten goed zijn vind ik wat voorbarig.
    Hier sluit ik me bij aan.
    ‎Broodje Frikandel Speciaal

Standaard

Heb de stripboeken niet gelezen, maar als deze film net zo wordt als Pi en Requiem for a Dream dan staat ons nog wat te wachten.
    Ben benieuwd en hoop dat t project uberhaupt door gaat
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Five-Star Trader (778+) | Gold Trader (156+) | eBay (ex-lid) (191+)

Standaard

Erg jammer

Standaard

Ik had t ook al vernomen van Aint-it-cool-news. Heel erg jammer, maar t schijnt dat er een aantal andere topregisseurs in de rij staan om Watchmen te verfilmen. We zullen zien......

Standaard

Woohoo hij gaat alsnog gemaakt worden. Aint-it-cool-news heeft de exclusive en zegt dat Paul Greengrass (Bloody Sunday, The Bourne Supremacy) Watchmen gaat regisseren. Ik had liever Darren Aranofsky gezien maar ik ben blij dat ze tenminste een regisseur pakken die goede prestaties uit acteurs kan halen. Als alles goed gaat draait Watchmen 2006 in de bioscoop.

Standaard

.Yes het eerste teken van leven van deze film: www.watchmenmovie.com 2006 kan niet snel genoeg komen!!. Paul Greengrass (The Bourne Supremacy) is er de komende 18 maanden flink mee bezig. Laten we hopen op een meesterwerk .

Standaard

film zou zeker interessant kunnen worden, ik zal de strip misschien ook nog oppikken.

Standaard

Zak Snyder, regisseur van de Dawn of the Dead-remake en van de aanstaande verfilming van Frank Miller's 300 is in de running om op de regiestoel plaats te nemen.

Bron: Dit artikel.
    "It is intriguing and useful to listen to the sacred rhetoric of the cinema groups and intellectual critics, but very little of it gets up on the screen in the next picture." -Jerry Lewis

Standaard

Ik vond de Dawn Of The Dead remake erg goed en alles wat ik gezien heb van 300 ziet er ook erg goed en zeer trouw aan de comic uit. Watchmen is wel even een ander verhaal, maar ze hebben met Zack Snyder een veelbelovende regisseur....als hij het al word...

Ik hoop toch altijd nog op een terugkeer van Darren Aranofsky of Paul Greengrass....en het allerbeste na het succes van V For Vendetta zou natuurlijk James McTeigue of de Wachowskis zelf zijn....

Hoe dan ook, ik geloof pas dat deze film komt als de opnames daadwerkelijk begonnen zijn.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Don Vito Corleone
    film zou zeker interessant kunnen worden, ik zal de strip misschien ook nog oppikken.
    Inmiddels de strip al gelezen. (meerdere keren) Een hoogst briljant werkje. Ik ben niet echt bekend met Snyder maar 300 ga ik waarschijnlijk wel kijken als 'ie uit is. dan heb ik in ieder geval al een indruk.
    laatste DVD gekocht The Big Sleep, The Fisher King, Vertigo

Standaard

Toch deze maar weer eens naar boven halen. Watchmen is inmiddels (zoals je ook wel kunt lezen in mn voorgaande posts van lang geleden) door de handen van heel wat regisseurs geglipt. Zack Snyder LIJKT nu toch echt de regisseur te gaan worden, zeker als 300 succesvol is. Hopelijk zetten ze deze keer dan ook echt door, want ik geloof nog steeds dat Watchmen de potentie heeft een van de beste films van onze generatie te worden.....hier nog een stukje uit een interview dat Quint van Ain't-It-Cool-News had met Zack Snyder bij Comic-Con vorige week:

QUINT: I have to bring up WATCHMEN before they pull me away...

ZACK SNYDER: Ah, yeah. Of course.

QUINT: The one question more than any other that is on fan's minds is how the hell are you going to fit that entire story into one movie?

ZACK SNYDER: Hrmm...

QUINT: I know you probably don't want to go into much detail, but...

ZACK SNYDER: No, no, no, no, no... I don't mind talking about it. I love it. It's an awesome thing. It's a crazy and strange turn of events that it ends up on my desk with someone going, "Oh, you want to make this into a movie?" I'm like, "What? Are you kidding me?" Seems like a mistake, but also one that I'm not going to tell anyone about because, you know, I'm probably over-sensitive... maybe too much. You know, my experience with the material so far and the different drafts that had been written, including Alex (Tse)'s latest and the book itself... When I was introduced to it in-motion. I hadn't read the other drafts when it was in development.
    Now, when we started they were like, "Hey, what do you think?" Boom, here's all the drafts in a big pile next to me.
    Basically I got the book and the script and put them next together. For me, my copy of WATCHMEN is highlighted and things are written all over it. My first order of business, and it's a thing that I can't say anyone has got a handle on, except for me, is getting the ideas of the book into the screenplay. The (David) Hayter draft to some extent does and Alex's to some extent does, but I don't think anyone has cracked it.
    The problem of WATCHMEN isn't the mystery of who is killing who, it's not the love story, it's not the betrayals or anything like that. I think the problem is that the screenwriters, and maybe rightly so... the mechanics is the first thing they worry about, you know? Of course, if you don't have the mechanics you can't hang story on it.
    For me, the work of WATCHMEN is you take those stories and you figure out how you get at the essence of the book. The book is transcendent of the story. The philosophy of the book... that's what needs to get put back in the screenplays, in my opinion.
    I'm waiting to see what Alex does next. I think beyond that my hope is to... now that we're finishing 300 hundred, my hope is to really set some good time aside to really roll up my sleeves and go, "Not only here's the ideas, here's the frames I love. This HAS to be in the movie..."

QUINT: Are you wanting to go for a more realistic, less stylized vision of the world?

ZACK SNYDER: No, I don't know that the filmmakers in the past who have been attached to this... I just don't know what their take on the actual frames were. I gotta believe that they kind of really... I mean, I don't know Paul (Greengrass). I like his movies, but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would take a graphic novel and film it, you know what I'm saying? It's going to be verite-ish. Whereas for me, my style is, like, graphic novel. I want to be able to get as much as the graphic novel in the movie as I can. I want the experience of watching the movie to be similar to the experience of reading the graphic novel, but also be its own thing.
    I think Alan (Moore) has said himself that the object of a book is to be a book, to be read by the fire and curl up with on a Saturday night. The object of a movie is different.
    QUINT: Sometimes they mix together, though.

ZACK SNYDER: Absolutely!

QUINT: With a movie like Sin City and hopefully 300, the fans don't want to see someone's alternate take on this material. They want to see moving versions of their beloved comics. They want to see Frank Miller's SIN CITY, Frank Miller's 300.

ZACK SNYDER: Absolutely, absolutely. But I think the trick is... What we've done with 300, the connective tissue that a movie needs... that's the thing. The connective tissue has to be in the spirit of what was drawn. That's how you make the experience continue.

There you have it, squirts. That's it. Short, I know, but hopefully you have an inkling of what this guy will do. If WATCHMEN looks half as cool and gorgeous and breath-taking as the footage of 300 I saw today, then we're in for a classic.

Standaard

Zack Snyder on Watchmen's Progress

With less than a month to go until Zack Snyder's movie based on Frank Miller's 300 hits theatres, Snyder and his cast gathered in L.A. for the ubiquitous press junket, where the director answered some of Superhero Hype!'s questions about his next comic adaptation, based on Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons' Watchmen:

SHH!: What's going on with "Watchmen?"
    Zack Snyder: We're trying to get a budget together now that I feel like the movie is in a very cool place. I think the script is starting to become pretty cool. I've been talking to some actors--I'm not going to say who--but it's cool, because in some ways you can get real actors. You don't have to go Hollywood. So that's all going along. I've been drawing away, so I think it's coming along. They have talked about maybe shooting in the summer.

SHH!: Is the budget for "Watchmen" set right now or is there some sort of plus or minus depending on how well "300" does?
    Snyder: That's theoretical. I believe that is probably reflecting reality. I don't know that for sure. It's not set right now. Maybe that's a coincidence, maybe not.

SHH!: What's been the delay with the movie? 10 years ago it was a Joel Silver film.
    Snyder: I can only thank God that they haven't gotten it together yet. I think the delay is that they haven't known what it was. I set the movie in 1985 and I have the luxury of being far enough away from 1985 so that that is a viable idea. I think what happened in the past was that when you're only five years away from 1985, it's a weird time to make a period piece that took place three years ago, but studios don't get that. There has been a push I think on the other scripts that exist about trying to update the movie or trying to make it take place in present day and things of that nature. I think by setting it 1985, by having the Cold War, having Nixon, having all that stuff, you sort of reinvigorate what the story is about. It allows all the metaphors to sort of erect. But, if you set the movie in modern times, you're basically saying it's the war on terror right is the thing. Then the movie is asking me, "oh Zack, what do you think of the war on terror? What's your take on it?" Who gives a f**k about what I think about the war on terror? That's not why people go to the movies. I think that what Alan in his book, the comment he's made about authority and government and all those things, maybe if you make that movie right what that has to say makes people think about what's happening maybe now or in their own lives. That's my hope for what the movie could be.

SHH!: How has the universal praise for "300" assisted you with making "Watchmen" and possibly other projects?
    Snyder: I can't say it hasn't helped a lot. What it does do [is that] people have said to me, "What's going on with “Watchmen?” You’ve got to make sure you don’t f**k that up. What can I do to help?" And I said, "Go see '300.'" The truth is, "300" to the studio is a graphic novel movie. It's not a movie that they necessarily understand exactly when I pitch it on paper. They feel in some ways the same about "Watchmen." They don't understand why it's not "Fantastic 4." I have to remind them that it's much more "Strangelove" than it is "Fantastic 4" which they don't like hearing, but they believe that I know, and in that way, it helps. When they finally saw this movie, I think they felt, "Wow, we didn't know this was the movie you were necessarily making, but we like this movie." Maybe that will apply to "Watchmen."
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Check dit!
    Als je de trailer van 300 beeldje voor beeldje afspeelt tussen 3.40 en 3.37 zie je een afbeelding van de (test)footage voor Watchmen! Je moet `m wel steeds stil zetten, als je `m gewoon laat lopen zie je `t niet
    [spoiler:4209933c30]hij zit op 3 minuut 38[/spoiler:4209933c30]

heel cool

Standaard

Lol, leuk detail ook in dat plaatje : )
    M'n LE collectie gaat grotendeels in de verkoop, zoek je nog iets ? Check m'n verkoop topic of vraag maar raak :D

Pagina 1 van 20 1234511 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten