Pagina 49 van 87 EersteEerste ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1.201 tot 1.225 van 2158 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

Zojuist zag ik dat Christopher Lee dit jaar een award in ontvangst mocht nemen. Zou hij wel fit genoeg zijn om de beide films op te nemen of is zijn rol als Saruman niet zo groot in the Hobbit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dbtbk3V19A

Standaard

In het boek zelf komt Saruman niet eens voor. Alhoewel, het is wel zo dat Gandalf tijdens de reis de groep verlaat om samen met Saruman en Galadriel en anderen om Sauron uit Dol Guldur te verdrijven, maar in het boek zelf wordt daar niet echt over verteld.
    "It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen."-Alex de Large

Standaard

Slecht nieuws via PJ's Facebook-pagina:

I am sad to report that Rob Kazinsky, who was cast in the role of Fili, is having to leave The Hobbit and return home, for personal reasons. Rob has been terrific to work with and his enthusiasm and infectious sense of humour will be missed by all of us. I should say that Rob's departure will not affect ongoing filming of The Hobbit, nor will it impact work done to date, as we had yet to film much of Fili's storyline. At the moment we are shooting scenes featuring Bilbo without the Dwarves, which will give us time to find a new Fili. I'll keep everyone posted with updates as they come.

Cheers,

Peter J
    Zou het een vergelijkbaar scenario zijn geweest als wat met Stuart Townsend gebeurde aan het begin van de opnames van LOTR?

Standaard

Toch anders, Townsend was dacht ik al met opnames begonnen en was toch niet wie ze zochten meen ik me te herinneren.

Fili heeft niet echt een vooraanstaande rol, dus het valt wel mee lijkt me.
    "It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen."-Alex de Large

Post 48 fps

The news about us filming The Hobbit at 48 frames per second generated a lot of comments. Of course, it's impossible to show you what 48 fps actually looks like outside of a movie cinema, but there were several interesting and insightful questions raised.

We will be completing a "normal" 24 frames per second version—in both digital and 35mm film prints. If we are able to get the Hobbit projected at 48 fps in selected cinemas, there will still be normal-looking 24 fps versions available in cinemas everywhere.

Converting a film shot at 48 fps down to 24 fps is not a hugely difficult process, but it requires testing to achieve the best results. Some of this involves digital processes during post-production. We are also shooting the film a slightly different way, which is a question several of you asked. Normally you shoot a movie with a 180-degree shutter angle. Changing the shutter angle affects the amount of motion blur captured during movement. Reducing the shutter angle gives you the stroby (or jerky) "Saving Private Ryan" look.

However, we're going the other way, shooting at 48 fps with a 270 degree shutter angle. This gives the 48 fps a lovely silky look, and creates a very pleasing look at 24 fps as well. In fact, our DP, Andrew Lesnie, and I prefer the look of 24 fps when it comes from a 48 fps master.

More soon ....

Cheers,
    Peter J
    Bron: Facebook
    Vous au moins, vous ne risquez pas d'être un légume, puisque même un artichaut a du cœur... [Amélie Poulain]

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Martin van Tuijl Bekijk bericht
    Bron: Facebook
    Ik ben vreselijk benieuwd!

Standaard

Hugo Weaving Confirmed for The Hobbit

Source: AaronianKenrod
    May 10, 2011

IanMcKellen has updated his personal blog and in the process has confirmed that HugoWeaving will return as Elrond in The Hobbit. Here is what he posted today:

Martin Freeman has left The Hobbit.

This is not another April Fool, just a May Fact. Before signing as Bilbo, Martin had agreed to make three 90-minute TV films in London, again playing Dr Watson to Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock Holmes. No worries: he'll be back in Middle Earth after our first hiatus, during which Peter Jackson will have spare time to edit the scenes already completed. The rest of the cast remains on duty for another few weeks, working on hobbit-less sections of the film. These involve dwarves of course but also elves, with Hugo Weaving back for a stretch as Lord Elrond.

Hugo was recently onstage as Astrov in Chekov's Uncle Vanya for the Sydney Theatre Company, whose director, Cate Blanchett, played Yelena. Before she returns as Galadriel, they will reprise their production at Washington DC's Kennedy Center in August. I shall miss the revival, because of my own play, Eduardo De Filippo's The Syndicate at Chichester Festival Theatre and a short UK tour.

Another slim-line elf returning from LOTR, is a local: New Zealand's actor/comedian/singer Bret McKenzie. Last time, he was an extra at Rivendell, the elven Last Homely House in the East. Under a tree at the Council of Elrond, he silently witnessed the forming of the Fellowship. Wordless maybe but not unnoticed by fans of the beautiful, who gave him the acronym F.I.G.W.I.T. ("Frodo Is Great! Who Is That?") I confess Gandalf didn't take much notice, distracted by the main action that involved all the main characters.

I only joined Bret's fan-base, when he joined up with Jermaine Clement in their hilarious tv series Flight of the Conchords. Now he is briefly back in Rivendell as a senior official at Elrond's Court and he has a name "Lindir", which means "singer". Tolkien has plenty of songs in The Hobbit but the script doesn't indicate that Lindir will be singing any of them. If, as he promises, Bret makes a Conchord feature film ere long, I shall angle for a non-speaking part as BIGWIT. ("Bret Is..." etc.)

And there's another wizard in town, preparing to make his appearance as Radagast the Brown, the eccentric friend of Gandalf's, played by Sylvester McCoy who was last in Wellington in 2007, King Lear's Fool in the Royal Shakespeare production in which I was his nuncle, now Sylvester's nick-name for me. This week he has been trying out his make-up and costume. At the prospect of our scenes together, Nuncle couldn't be happier.
    Bron: comingsoon.net
    Sonny: "What the hell is this?"
    Clemenza: "It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
    - The Godfather (1972) -

whatiwatch

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Marc T. Bekijk bericht
    Zojuist zag ik dat Christopher Lee dit jaar een award in ontvangst mocht nemen. Zou hij wel fit genoeg zijn om de beide films op te nemen of is zijn rol als Saruman niet zo groot in the Hobbit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dbtbk3V19A
    Natuurlijk wel, waar een wil is, is een weg. Ik heb er extreem veel respect voor dat Christopher Lee op 89 jarige leeftijd nog steeds films maakt en zich beschikbaar heeft gesteld om de rol van Saruman weer op zich te nemen. Misschien heeft hij alleen een scene waar hij op een stoel kan blijven zitten. Dan hoeft hij ook niet moeizaam heen en weer te wandelen.

Standaard

Mooi, krijgt hij eindelijk de waardering die hij verdient, zeker gezien zijn bijdrage aan de filmindustrie in de laatse jaren!

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door InfinitusImmortalitas Bekijk bericht
    Natuurlijk wel, waar een wil is, is een weg. Ik heb er extreem veel respect voor dat Christopher Lee op 89 jarige leeftijd nog steeds films maakt en zich beschikbaar heeft gesteld om de rol van Saruman weer op zich te nemen. Misschien heeft hij alleen een scene waar hij op een stoel kan blijven zitten. Dan hoeft hij ook niet moeizaam heen en weer te wandelen.

Standaard

In Star Wars is in sommige vechtscènes het hoofd van Christopher Lee digitaal op het lichaam van een ander geplaatst (ondanks dat hij de meeste vechtscènes zelf uitvoerde). Dit kan ook altijd nog een oplossing zijn wanneer Saruman in een actievere scène moet deelnemen.

Standaard

OMG, ik kan niet wachten tot the Hobbit in de bios is! Echt waar, ik vind Legolas ge-wel-dig! <3<3<3!!!! Legolas is de leukste van de hele film! knappe stoere elf.....
    Orlando Bloom himself vind ik trwns ook wel cool..

Standaard

Dat zal hij leuk vinden, maar volgens mij komt hij in The Hobbit toch echt niet voor hoor

Standaard

In het boek niet nee, maar hij zal wel in de film verschijnen. Hopelijk slechts in een kleine cameo.

Standaard

juist...de beste elf was volgens mij nog niet eens geboren in die tijd, benieuwd hoe ze die in de film gaan proppen.
    Zal misschien in het begin zijn samen met Frodo.

Standaard

het zal mij niet verbazen als de film zal afsluiten met een hommage aan the Lord of the Rings, als dit geheel klaar is het gedaan met misschien wel de grootste creaties ooit in de filmbusiness, want ik kan namelijk geen andere film noemen die zo groots en blijft

Standaard

?
    Dus Legolas komt bijna niet in the Hobbit voor, maar heel even?
    O.
    Jammer.
    Heel jammer....
    Nou vind ik die film opeens een stuk minder leuk...
    Nja, ik ga er toch gwn van genieten...Lijkt me alsnog een hele leuke film.
    GIMLI:
    Well lad, whatever luck you live by, let’s hope it lasts the night.

LEGOLAS:
    Your friends are with you, Aragorn.

GIMLI:
    Let’s hope they last the night.

Standaard

Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Gladiator, Supermanserie, Terminator (met name 1e 2 dan ) Alien en Aliens, ET. en in mindere mate Matrix, etc. Al is het natuurlijk allemaal een kwestie van smaak. Maar het is nu eenmaal niet zo dat LOTR zaligmakend is. Met name het einde vind ik slap. Wat doe je als je de vijand niet kunt verslaan op een normale manier: je haalt er een leger ondoden bij die niet dood kunnen Maar goed, das geen flaw in de film, maar in het verhaal zelf. Voor de rest is Return of the King in alle opzichten een instant-klassieker en zijn de andere 2 gewoon heel erg goede films.

Misschien is LOTR de beste filmserie van de laatste jaren. Maar dat waren de andere films in hun tijd ook. En op een gegeven ogenblik komt er ook weer een film waarvan men zegt: dit is het beste ooit. Voor Fellowship zei iedereen ook dat LOTR nooit iets zou worden en was er dus ook een film(serie) die op dat moment het beste gevonden werd. Hopelijk gebeurt dit zo ook met The Hobbit. Misschien is dat straks het beste ooit gemaakt. Laten we het hopen..

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Ed Lewis Bekijk bericht
    juist...de beste elf was volgens mij nog niet eens geboren in die tijd.
    Dat wel, hij is naar schatting een paar duizend jaar oud al.
    In het boek De Hobbit wordt hij nooit genoemd maar hij is wel de zoon van de Koning van de Boselfen en met hem krijgen Bilbo en de Dwergen behoorlijk veel te maken.

Het zou me ook niet verbazen dat Legolas opduikt als strijder in de grote veldslag op het einde. En zijn gebruikelijke acrobatische fratsen laat zien.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Lex v/d Moolen Bekijk bericht
    In het boek De Hobbit wordt hij nooit genoemd maar hij is wel de zoon van de Koning van de Boselfen en met hem krijgen Bilbo en de Dwergen behoorlijk veel te maken.

Het zou me ook niet verbazen dat Legolas opduikt als strijder in de grote veldslag op het einde. En zijn gebruikelijke acrobatische fratsen laat zien.
    Wat de meeste mensen vergeten denk ik is dat de Hobbitfilms niet alleen gemaakt worden op basis van het boek The Hobbit, maar ook op stukken uit de zgn. Silmarillion, wat een verzameling teksten is uit diverse boeken van Tolkien mbt Middenaarde. 1 van die boeken is de Quenta Simarillion, het centrale verhaal van de Simarillion, waarin een hoofdrol is weggelegd voor een elfengeslacht. Dus dat maakt het des te aannemelijker dat Legolas te zien zal zijn in de film. Al is het alleen al om e.e.a. met elkaar te verbinden voor de fans. Een kleine bijrol is dan al genoeg.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Lex v/d Moolen Bekijk bericht

Ach, dan had ik dat verkeerd onthouden, ik dacht echt dat hij er toen nog niet was.
    Paar duizend jaar oud, zo... gebruikt hij goeie nachtcréme in ieder geval
    Hoe ze het ook doen, het maakt me niet zoveel uit, het zal in ieder geval wel weer een spektakel worden, ik ben snel tevreden en snap best dat ze niet helemaal trouw zijn aan het boek.
    Ik vond het boek geweldig in ieder geval, als je de eerste 100 bladzijdes voorbij was dan tenminste

Standaard

Casting News for THE HOBBIT

Some more HOBBIT casting news today. As we near the end of our first shooting block (we have a break in less than three weeks to get some editing and visual effects work done, plus prepare for very big scenes coming up), we are looking at characters featuring in sequences that take place a little later in the story.

We are thrilled to confirm that Stephen Fry will be playing The Master of Laketown. I've known Stephen for several years, and we're developing a DAMBUSTERS movie together. In addition to his writing skills, he's a terrific actor and will create a very memorable Master for us.

The Master's conniving civil servant, Alfrid will be played by Ryan Gage. Ryan is a great young actor who we originally cast in a small role, but we liked him so much, we promoted him to the much larger Alfrid part.

Last, and certainly not least, is Conan Stevens, who will be playing an Orc called Azog (Orcs are never called Roger or Dennis for some strange reason). And yes that's his name—Conan! Isn't that cool? Azog is played by Conan! Here's a photo of Conan and I together... I'm pretty tall, probably at least 6'5" or 6'6" I would guess, so that gives you some clue how tall Conan is! You can learn all about him at www.conanstevens.com.

Van Peter Jackson's Facebook page.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Standaard

Castingnieuws blijft maar komen!

Benedict Cumberbatch joins 'The Hobbit'

Sunday, May 22 2011, 20:07 BST By Alex Fletcher, TV Editor

© Rex Features / David Fisher

Martin Freeman has accidentally revealed that his Sherlock co-star Benedict Cumberbatch has landed a role in The Hobbit.

The actor made the revelation at the 2011 BAFTA Awards after the pair picked up the 'Best Drama' award for the BBC One detective series.

Speaking in the winners' press room, Freeman let slip to reporters that Cumberbatch would be working with him again very soon in Peter Jackson's Tolkien adaptation.

Cumberbatch added afterwards that his casting was supposed to have been kept secret and refused to disclose details about his character.

Freeman later went on to comment: "I knew I was a big mouth, I didn't know how much of a big mouth, and I've ruined everything. And now I might not have a job to go back to!"

Cumberbatch joins a cast which now includes Stephen Fry, Aidan Turner, Hugo Weaving and Sir Ian McKellen.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...he-hobbit.html
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Standaard

Peter Jackson laat via Facebook weten dat Orlando Bloom er ook in de Hobbit bij is:

Ten years ago, Orlando Bloom created an iconic character with his portrayal of Legolas. I'm excited to announce today that we'll be revisiting Middle Earth with him once more. I’m thrilled to be working with Orlando again. Funny thing is, I look older—and he doesn’t! I guess that's why he makes such a wonderful elf.

Standaard

a wonderful elf?
    zeker!
    GIMLI:
    Well lad, whatever luck you live by, let’s hope it lasts the night.

LEGOLAS:
    Your friends are with you, Aragorn.

GIMLI:
    Let’s hope they last the night.

Pagina 49 van 87 EersteEerste ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten