Pagina 1 van 6 12345 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 131 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Wat zijn jou favo quotes one-liners etc?!

hoi allemaal,

Misschien bestaat dit topic al maar met de zoekfunctie kwam ik niet echt veel verder.

Daarom aan jullie de vraag, Welke zinnen uit een film blijven jullie eigenlijk bij, welke dialogen, welke one-liners en welke quotes.

Natuurlijk hebben we er bijna allemaal eentje in onze signiture staan, maar ik vervangang die dingen altijd na een tijdje en het zijn er altijd wel meer dan 1.

De Meine:

The Fast and The Furrious:

"I Life my life a 1/4 Mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less, nothing else mathers, not the store, not the morgidge nog the team or any of that bullshit, for those then seconds or less, I'm free"'

Minority Report:

Flatch:" John, Don't run" John" Everybody runs flatch"

Daredevil (zie signiture)

"They Say your whole Life flashes before your eye's when you die, and it's treu, even for a blind man"

"I will never forget what I saw that day, becous it would be the last thing I would ever see"

Kingpin" How do you kill a man whitout fair???" Bullseye "By putting the fair IN him!"

Natuurlijk is er nog veel meer maar ik heb nu ff geen zin om dit allemaal op te schrijfen.
    doei JCL

Een beetje gekte in ons leven hebben we allemaal nodig

Standaard

Misschien komt deze thread aardig in de buurt:

http://www.dvd.nl/forum/showthread.p...light=oneliner

Standaard

Nog altijd de Superfly TNT quote van Jules Winnfield

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Kaz van Kooten
    Nog altijd de Superfly TNT quote van Jules Winnfield
    Die is inderdaad mooi

Ook vind ik de uitleg van 'echt' van Morpheus in de Matrix een mooie:

"What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."
    MegaStarTrader / Mijn Collectie

"One cannot be betrayed if one has no people....."

Standaard

Drexl Spivey: Marty! Y'know what we got here? Motherfuckin' Charlie Bronson! Mr. Majestyk! Gary Oldman in True Romance

Big Don: I eat the pussy, I eat the butt, I eat every motherfuckin' thang! 1 van Samuel l Jacksons velen zinnen in de ze film :wink:

Mentor: You think a cop gives a fuck about a pimp? Listen, every pimp in the world got shot, two in the back of the fuckin' head, cops would throw a party, man. Val Kilmer als elvis

Floyd: Don't condescend me, man. I'll fuckin' kill ya, man. Brad pitt als stonede hippy

enz enz

ik bedoel deze film heeft zoveel mooie quotes.
    All the animals come out at night
    Robert de Niro | Taxi Driver

My precious dvd collectie|Top20

Standaard

Een paar aardige:

my fater made him an offer he couldnt refuse..luca brazza held a gun to his head and my father said either your brains or your signature will be on the paper

life is like a box of chocolates . you never know what you are going to get

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning. It smells like victory

Heeere's Johnny!!!!!

Films spreken voor zich lijkt me

Standaard

Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite ?

Allright, toss me. But don't tell the Elf!

:wink:
    "It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen."-Alex de Large

Standaard

"Talk to the hand"

Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 3

Standaard

I've got two words for you: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Robert DeNiro
    Bekijk mijn: Gedeeltelijke Collectie en bluray
    UltraStarTrader (114)

Standaard

Toch maar weer die van Boondock Saints: "I killed your cat you druggy b****, I though that would bring closure to our relationship"
    of die andere van Boondock "I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into 9 guys you fucked!"

Of die van Fight Club met Tyler Durden: "Run Forrest, Run!"

Of van Scarface: "I'm Tony Montana, You f*** with me, you fuck with tha best!"

Tis zo moeilijk kiezen...................
    "Our sun is dying. Mankind faces extinction."

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door daviddekam
    "What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."
    EN een waarheid als een koe.....zijn namelijk receptoren die fysische energie van buiten het zenuwstelsel omzetten in elektrische activiteit en...oh nee, ik draaf door :wink:.

'Hasta la vista baby!'

Standaard

Pulp Fiction:
    The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
    En ja, die heb ik moeten opzoeken

I'm the king of the world!
    The Discovery of Heaven:
    I've discovered you, you bastards!

More passion than 50 Popstars bastard robots, and more evil than Korn morphed with Shitknot, bow down before the Man In Black,Mr. Johnny Cash
    Aantal DVD's: 208 | Veni, vidi, vici!

Graven

Standaard

'What would you rather have, yellow spandax" - X-men

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering" - S.W. TPM

"Simon says: DIE" - Demolition man

Standaard

Ford Fairlane: "Clint Eastwood ........ I fuck 'm ....... oooooooowh"
    FOK YOU MAN (Tony Montana)

Standaard

"there are three ways to run run this place, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it..."

"Why is it that every time I tell a guy he can stick it where he wants, he put's it in my ass..?" "Damn!"

"What do they call you, wheels?"

Uit welke fims die komen, laat ik in het midden, de echte kenners weten dat wel! Of ik letterlijk citeer, laat ik ook in het midden
    "Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups..."
    mijn setje
    Co-startrader

Standaard

"It's all on the reflexes" - Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China

"I eat green barrets for breakfast and right now I'm very hungry" - John Matrix, Commando

Standaard

"But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you?
    I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?"- Joe Pesci, Goodfellas

"Who put this thing together? Me that's who, Who do I trust Me!"- Al Pacino, Scarface

"I am your father"- David Prowse (Darth vader), Empire strikes back

Dit zijn de eerste die me binnen schieten, er volgen nog wel een paar.
    Met name de bovenste van Joe Pesci vind ik fantastisch, vooral om dat op dat moment nog niet duidelijk is of hij echt kwaad is of niet.

Mijn DVD collectie: http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=bous

Graven

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door bous

"I am your father"- David Prowse (Darth vader), Empire strikes back
    ff muggeziften: de stem is James Earl Jones.... :wink:

Standaard

Hier zijn wat qoutes van forrest gump :

Forrest Gump: When I was in China on the All-American Ping Pong team, I just loved playing ping-pong with my Flexolite ping pong paddle.

Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Have you found God yet, Gump?
    Forrest Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him.

Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Mrs. Gump: Life's a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get.
    Bekijk mijn: Gedeeltelijke Collectie en bluray
    UltraStarTrader (114)

Standaard

Sorry ik was inderdaad niet helemaal compleet, hier dus maar even voor de volledigheid:

De stem is inderdaad van James Earl Jones, de fysieke verschijning is van David Prowse, de man zonder het masker in Return of the Jedi is Sebastian Shaw en in het derde deel van Star Wars is het Hayden Christensen die in het pak kruipt en zal James Earl Jones de stem weer verzorgen.
    De jonge Annakin Skywalker (de latere Darth Vader) werd gespeeld door Jake LLoyd in the Phantom Menace

Wow! één persoon gespeeld door in totaal 5 verschillende personen (stunt doubles niet meegerekend)

En om toch maar even on-topic te blijven nog een quote:
    You have failed me for the last time - James Earl Jones (Darth Vader)

Mijn DVD collectie: http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=bous

Standaard

Big trouble in little china
    "ïs it hot, or is it just me?"

Kentucky frieds movie
    "riekwerdos a todos, i want you now!"
    (deze gebruik ik af en toe in in de slaapkamer :wink:

Aliens
    "game over man, game over"

Terminator
    "i'll be back"

Standaard

A few good men: "You can't handle the truth!"

Outbreak: "In this situation, idiocy may be our only option."

Dirty Harry: "Opinions are like assholes: everybody's got one"
    Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert"
    Kryten: "Are you quite sure, sir? It does mean changing the bulb !"
    - Red Dwarf: the series -

Glorious Member
    Registratie datum
    Mar 2002

Standaard

In deze thread vond ik er ook nog een paar. Geen wonder trouwens dat ie niet te vinden was via de search functie.
    "Fred, it's not quite dark enough, I can still see something"

Standaard

you're crazy, you're fuckin' crazy!
    Poor people are crazy Jack, I'm eccentric.
    -Speed-
    'You can always count on Americans to do the right thing ... After they've tried everything else.'
    - Winston Churchill -

Standaard

Quote van mij: "de leukste quotes zijn niet zo bekend dat IEDEREEN ze kent"

Btw, mijn favo quotes: zie .sig.

Pagina 1 van 6 12345 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten